You're Too Little Part 3

After class Y/N went back to their chambers, alone. Severus was usually at her door waiting for her to wrap up for the day but not today. “I guess I just walk myself home now,” she huffed when she walked in. 

Severus smirked at her as he sat in the leather chair by the fireplace holding the sleeping babies

Severus smirked at her as he sat in the leather chair by the fireplace holding the sleeping babies. “I trusted you were able to make it on your own. Welcome home, Professor,” he replied. 

“What's this?” she pointed to a box on the bed with a bow on it. “A surprise for my Princess. I don't know if you deserve it though. You came in complaining today,” he announced as he got up, laying each of the sleeping girls back down very gently.

 Y/N went over undoing the bow on the box and opening the top. It obviously had an expanding charm on it because she pulled out a huge stuffed teddy bear stuffy and a pajama onesie outfit that looked like a bear to match.

 “Perhaps last night was a bit too much for you. I need to make sure you’re not still upset with Daddy,” he replied. 

“I love them, thank you Daddy. I’m still not upset but it was.. A lot,” she admitted. She started undressing herself to show him the bruises from the prior night. 

Severus just closed his eyes not wishing to see what he had done to her. “I apologize, Princess. It was too much,” he said with a deep sigh. “It’s fine,” she replied as she pulled her near bear onesie on. “Am I the cutest?” she smiled up at him. 

“Yes but we need to talk,” he said solemnly

“Yes but we need to talk,” he said solemnly. A frown spread over her face as she stood in her new teddy bear pajamas. 

“What I did to you last night was something my father used to do to me. I should not have done that to you. I didn’t even feel like myself when it was happening. Sometimes I don’t know what the right thing to do is. 

You challenged me to punish you and I wanted to make sure it corrected your behavior. I was trying my best to be understanding but when the third offense happened.. I lost my temper.

 You never disobey me by not kneeling and then you left dinner alone in a huff. That being said, I will not do that to you again. You have my word. It was too much, Princess,” he replied. 

“I understand

“I understand. I need help,” she smiled and pointed to her milk full breasts. Severus shook his head with a soft smile, “Of course,” he replied. Severus gathered the things and pulled her into his lap. She pulled her bear onesie down so her torso was bare so he could pump her milk. 

The hand pump was rather laborious for her and she much preferred him doing things for her. They sat and talked about their days while she was half nude on his lap having her milk pumped. 

“Woo, much better. We almost had an accident on my new pajamas. I was trying not to interrupt you, Daddy,” she chuckled as he felt her empty breasts. Severus leaned down, admiring her perfect nipples, giving them each a little flick of his tongue. 

Y/N immediately grinded herself against him letting out a moan. “Good girl.. I know you miss how Daddy sucks these nipples dont you?” he whispered. 

“I miss it so much Daddy,” she frowned. Severus just smirked at her as he helped her put the onesie back on and zipped it up. He pulled the hood up on her head to admire her. “The cutest in the whole world, Princess,” he announced.

 Y/N got up from his lap to take the bottles of milk to the fridge, feeling something off on her butt. She put the milk on the counter, reaching back behind her, “Oh right. Of course it has a zipper back there,” she chuckled. “Easy access,” he smiled from the sofa. 

Y/N walked over and picked up one of the sleeping babies, taking her to the sofa. “I missed them. It was the worst,” she frowned over at him. “I won’t get to see them as much if they are in your class,” he sighed. 

“How’s this? If you want them, come get them, no matter when. Well as long as they aren’t attached to me. They need their momma, not reheated bottles. It isn’t just about feeding them. It helps me bond with them,” she replied.

 “I will allow you to do a trial run in the morning. You will give them to me if I retrieve them, without fuss. Do I make myself clear?” he asked blankly. “Crystal clear, Daddy,” she smiled over at him. 

A few hours later it was time to go to dinner. Y/N asked, “Do I really have to change? It’s so comfy,” she pouted. “Yes, you do. You might be an adorable teddy bear behind that door, but out there you are still a Professor,” he reminded her. She frowned the whole time she got redressed in her clothing from earlier. 

Gloria came in to watch the girls as Severus and Y/N left. 

S: You looked so good in that leather dress the other night. I’ve decided you need more. Perhaps a leather harness that outlines your most delicious assets.
Y: What exactly are my assets, Daddy? 

S: Those big tits, for starters. Your ass is so scrumptious now. It always was but it's fuller now. Much easier to dig my fingers into. Even your hips are more full now, they keep catching my eye when you walk. 

Your pussy is to die for. It gives the most beautiful peekaboo when you stand naked in front of me. Of course, your face is perfect as well. You already know how much I love looking at you. I’m still in disbelief of your beauty, Princess.

Y:You really give the best answers, Daddy. I wish I could sit on your face right now.

Severus pulled her chair out for her as he smiled at her. As he pushed her chair in, he whispered, “Tonight, Princess.”

”