Spring Break Part 1

It was now spring break at Hogwarts. Severus and Y/N were about to have two whole weeks to relax with the girls. They had been neglecting their date nights as the girls had become rather demanding about the presence of their mama. 

It was early morning as Y/N sat up in bed, feeling her chest. “We slept too long,” she announced sleepily. Severus turned over looking at the clock on his nightstand.

 “They’ve been asleep for 6 hours. The longest stretch yet,” he announced in his deep raspy morning voice. 

Severus got up looking disheveled in his boxers and messy hair, bringing over the girls to get them changed. “The most beautiful sight. My husband is the cutest papa ever,” she told him with a sleepy smile. 

“I thought you were looking at something else,” he said with a cheeky grin. The man's cock was still half hard from being asleep.

 “I can’t look at it anymore. It upsets the little wardens. They refuse to let us have a moment together,” Y/N grumbled.  “Their need for you rivals mine,” he smirked at her as he changed Stevie.

“Just leave them in a diaper. I want to shower with them after they nurse,” she announced as she waited for the first baby. Severus handed Stevie over, just in a diaper as requested.

 “You hear that Charlie? You get to take a shower with Mama. That used to be me,” Severus sighed as he changed the second baby. “We should take a bath together tonight,” Y/N suggested as she took Charlie. 

“We can attempt it. We will see if the wardens allow it,” he replied. 

Y/N started giggling to herself, “You know who they remind me of? The old Professor Snape that tried to catch students past curfew in the hallways. Waiting, lurking, pouncing on the opportunity to ruin fun. Just like their Papa,” she chuckled. 

“You’re practically begging for a spanking now, Princess,” he smirked at her. She smiled back, “Yes I am begging for it. I’m begging for anything,” she replied. 

“How's this? After we get them back to sleep this morning, Daddy will take care of you,” he suggested with a little evil grin. “How will my Daddy take care of me?” she asked cheekily. 

“I’m going to choke you with my cock for starters,” he announced blankly. “Shhh, they have ears,” Y/N teased him. 

S: I’m going to choke you with my cock until you cry little Princess tears. Then, I’m going to bend you over and fuck you within an inch of your life.

Y: Not my little Princess pussy. You will destroy me. 

S: I’m going to try.

Y: What if I resist? 

S: Please attempt to resist me.

“Woo… ok ladies, shower time,” Y/N announced as she tried to collect her thoughts. Severus held the girls, handing them off one at a time to Y/N who was in the shower. “I hope that water isn’t too hot,” he nagged from outside the shower.

 “It isn’t too hot..Merlin.. Charlie, do you hear that? Your papa thinks I don’t know what I’m doing,” she huffed. 

“Right.. Exactly.. That’s why we don’t listen to that man..,” Y/N talked to the baby. “Watch it,” he announced on the other side of the shower curtain. “She’s almost done. Just finishing her hair,” Y/N told him. 

Y/N pulled the curtain back, laying the excessively plump baby into a towel. “Make sure you dry her rolls thoroughly,” Y/N teased.

 Severus rolled his eyes, “I know what I’m doing.. We don’t listen to her, do we Charlie?” he replied. Y/N took Stevie back into the shower with her. 

“Yes.. those are your favorite.. Hitting them will do nothing for you.. What do the hobbits call it? Second breakfast.. That’s what you're trying to get.. I’ll read that to you some day when you get older,” she said. 

“Daddy, Miss Stevie is done,” Y/N announced. “One second and I’ll get her,” Severus replied. Y/N peaked out of the shower curtain to see what he was doing. 

“Absolutely not, put those scissors down!,” she demanded. “We have to get the hair out of her eyes. She won’t keep the elastics in,” he replied while snipping the baby's hair. “Oh Merlin, I can’t look… Its BANGS,” Y/N gasped in exaggerated horror. 

Charlie and Stevie both let out the most adorable little baby giggles. That was all the encouragement Y/N needed.

 “It's ok Charlie.. It’s not that bad.. We can put a hat on you. Stevie don’t look, it’s too ghastly,” she giggled with the girls. “The cutest laughs I’ve ever heard,” Severus announced as he placed the scissors back on the counter. 

He laid Charlie out on a towel that was placed on the floor and went to retrieve Stevie. “Sister is next,” he announced. 

“No, don't do it, please.. Not the BANGS,” she exaggerated, making the girls laugh again. In a serious tone, Y/N quickly asserted, “Please be careful. If you cut them, I cut you,” she said cheekily. 

Severus rolled his eyes and took the baby to trim hers as well. He had softened quite a bit in the months since the ladies were born. He allowed Y/N to take the leadership role in that area since she had become rather demanding. 

“When I get done, you can hop in,” Y/N told him as she washed herself quickly. “Yes ma’am” he joked in reply. When Y/N got out of the shower, she knelt beside the girls in her towel inspecting the damage.

 “Ok, not as bad as I originally thought. It’s ok girls, it will grow back,” she teased. “I was tired of hearing Penny complain about the hair in their eyes. Your grandmother is rather opinionated, Princess,” Severus replied. 

“No, not grandmother. Did you hear that girls? She thinks I should put socks on these little feet.. But I can't.. I wouldn’t be able to kiss them like this,” she joked as she nibbled on baby feet making Stevie laugh. 

“They don’t laugh like that with me,” Severus huffed from the shower. “Papa is too serious.. One must be willing to make a fool of themselves,” Y/N said with an exaggerated funny face. “You’re right. I could never top you in that area, Princess,” he replied from the shower. 

Y/N gathered up both of the babies gently to go dress them. She laid them in the center of the bed with her eyes watching them like a hawk while she found a suitable outfit for the day. “Which dress ladies? The one your Papa picked or the one your Mama picked?” she asked the girls. 

Y/N walked over with the dress Severus had picked out for each girl. “I suppose we can oblige him with this one thing,” she announced. She dressed each baby before herself.

 “I have to wait for my clothes. Papa didn’t pick them out yet,” Y/N said as she crawled onto the bed still in her towel. “Look at my little Princess waiting for me,” Severus announced as he walked into the bedroom to dress. 

“I decided I wanted to be a good girl today,” she replied. Severus picked her out an outfit and laid it next to her.

 “Don’t put this on right now. Get them back to sleep and I’m going to use you,” he told her.