Chastity Belts and Disagreements

It was a few days later and the two were arguing over whether it was a good idea for Y/N to visit Alastair or not. “I should be allowed to have friends you know, even if you don’t approve,” Y/N huffed as the two stood in the kitchen. 

“He isn’t your friend the way you have convinced yourself. He was a spy who lived with us, Princess. Of course you feel as if you know him, he saw our most intimate moments. He is attempting to manipulate you into getting what he wants,” Severus sneered back at her. 

“Just like you and everyone else,” she replied blankly before walking away. “I know you didn’t walk away from me when I was speaking to you,” Severus hissed at her, following her to the bedroom. 

She was walking to their closet to find something to wear. “I’m going out for a bit,” she announced. She stood in her bear onesie pajamas looking around the closet for something equally as comfortable. 

“You are free to leave but you will not be visiting Van Doren,” Severus remarked as he stood in the doorway of their closet, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. 

Y/N pulled out two different dresses, “Which?” she asked with a little smirk. 

They were both very fitted beautiful dresses that accentuated her body. Her postpartum body was still slender in many ways except for her breasts and curvier ass. She had filled out in the most beautiful of ways when she got pregnant with the girls. 

“Stop playing games with me,” the man hissed. “This one, I believe,” she remarked as she replaced the other dress back on the clothing bar. 

“Where are you going?” the man insisted as he glared at her. “To see my Daddy of course,” she smiled as she walked by him with the dress and matching undergarments.

 “That isn’t how this works. You’re not allowed to go seek him out. If he wants to fuck you, he will come here. He obviously doesn’t want that because he hasn’t been back,” Severus remarked as he followed her. 

“He hasn’t been back because he probably knows you’re being greedy again. Who shall I go see? Lucius or Alastair? You may pick,” she smiled up at him. The man walked away in a huff out of their bedroom and slammed the door behind him to signal his annoyance. 

“A surprise,” Y/N chuckled as he walked away. A moment later when Y/N was finishing dressing, Severus came back with a device. “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this so soon, Princess,” the man announced. 

He roughly pushed her back on the bed and pulled her dress up. He wrapped a black leather chastity belt around her, locking it in place around her waist with a little padlock. It covered her vangina and asshole just perfectly so no one could use her. 

“I anticipated you acting like a depraved little whore once I let Lucius fuck you. Why do you make me treat you this way when you could simply behave?” the man growled at her. 

Her hands explored the chastity belt, trying to find a way she would still be able to pleasure herself. “Perhaps my Daddy should take this off and eat my little Princess pussy instead,” she smirked up at him. 

“Not a chance in hell,” Severus announced as he got up from the bed. “I’ll suck you,” she offered hopefully. “Absolutely not. Go suck your little friend's cock. You’re not sucking mine until you can behave yourself,” Severus replied as he walked out of their bedroom. 

Y/N was feeling absolutely defeated. Her plan wasn’t actually to fuck anyone but just to go visit a friend. Their little argument had transformed into something else. The man was ensuring her chastity but it was inadvertently driving her wild.