Spring Break Part 7:3

Once Y/N was done she rechecked the guest bedroom where she stayed, making sure nothing got left behind. Finally, she went down the stairs with her box. 

“Hi, sorry, I didn’t introduce myself earlier. I wasn’t ready for this today. I’m Y/N Snape,” she said as she walked up to the kooky lady. 

“Hello, It's nice to meet you, I’m Dorothy Fletcher. Your husband told me you were looking for something possibly eclectic, different from a cottage. I think I might have the perfect thing. There is a beautiful, spacious, secluded home on a loch that I would love to show you,” the woman announced with sparkling eyes.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, “Why hasn’t it sold, if you don’t mind my asking?” “Well the sellers are rather specific about who they are willing to sell to. It’s a beautiful custom built home. The husband had it built per his wifes instructions. They raised their children there but are ready to move on and start traveling. There was an article about it in an estate newsletter I read,” the woman replied. 

“It almost sounds too good to be true. What style is it in if you had to compare it to something?” Y/N asked curiously. “Mid century modern, think Frank Lloyd Wright style of home, if you know what that is,” Ms. Fletcher replied. 

Y/N’s eyes got wide, “We would love to see it. I love that style of architecture with the huge windows and slanted roofs,” she replied.

Once the woman was done snapping pictures, she apparated the three of them to the most stunning mid century home. One one side of the room was beautiful walnut wood floor to ceiling. The other side of the room was a huge window looking out onto the loche. 

“There is a boat down there, it’s the only way to access this home without magic. The owners enjoyed their privacy,” the woman announced. “It makes you wonder what they needed all that privacy for,” Y/N replied blankly.

 It took the woman by surprise, “Well, they did raise several children in this home. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and then the master suit is off the kitchen on the main level. I’m going to give you two the chance to walk around and see if you like the home without me hovering over your shoulder,” she replied. 

The two walked around quietly talking to each other in their heads as they explored. 

S: You would look beautiful bent over that counter. 

Y: Get serious. What do you think so far? 

S: It’s beautiful. I would love to get you pregnant here. 

Severus followed Y/N into the master bedroom where they looked at the beautiful ensuite bathroom. “I could give you a bath in there,” he smirked at her. “Sir, Behave, both of you,” she pointed to his face and his crotch.

 “Sir, Behave, both of you,” she pointed to his face and his crotch