Date Night Part 1

After their bath, Severus gently dried her off and carried her to the bedroom like a Princess. He gently placed her on the edge of the bed, as he knelt down in front of her. Their mouths met in a hungry embrace as his hands traced over her thighs.

They kissed for a moment before he pulled whispering, “I don’t have to fuck your ass if you don’t want me to. I do want to lick you though. You need Daddy to take care of you,” he told her. “Yes, Daddy,” she replied as she squirmed under his hands. 

Severus laid her back on the bed, giving her thighs little kisses and nibbles until she was begging to be touched. “Daddy, please,” she begged him as she bucked her hips up towards his face. 

The man finally leaned forward kissing her very gently. “I’ll just stay right here ok, Princess?” he said as he licked and nibbled her clit. “Yes, Daddy,” she said through her whimpers.

It wasn’t long until Y/N leaned up on her elbows, watching the man hungrily lick her clit. “That feels so fucking good,” she whimpered. He pulled back momentarily, “I told you, Princess. Daddy always knows what you need,” he teased her. 

Y/N laid back allowing him to suck and lick her just as he wanted. It wasn’t long until his hands were digging into her thighs, squeezing them roughly as he licked her clit. He flicked her with his tongue over and over until she was trembling under his mouth. 

It was only a few moments later and she was succumbing to her orgasm. “I’m cumming,” she whimpered softly.  It took her body over, completely contracting all of her muscles again and again. “Thank you, Daddy,” she told him after it had finally subsided, leaving her almost weak. 

Once she noticed Severus was putting his boxers on and laying her clothing out, she frowned. “Let me take care of you,” she told him. “They are going to wake up soon. You can take care of me in the morning,” he replied softly. 

He was right because it wasn’t a few minutes later that the two were in bed cuddling when Charlotte started crying to be fed.

Severus got up to change the baby and bring her over for Y/N. “I know you’re exhausted but you’re doing such a good job, Princess. I can tell they are fattening up already,” he announced softly. 

“I know this seems counterintuitive but if you could change Stevie for me, I’ll just feed them both at the same time. It’s easier for me to just do it once,” she told him.

 “Of course,” he replied as he got up to retrieve the other baby and change her. “Thank you,” she told him as he placed the baby down on the other side.

 Thankfully the girls were very proficient at getting what they wanted from Y/N, most of the time calming down immediately once fed and changed

Once the girls were fed and placed back in their beds, Severus pulled Y/N into position. He pulled her tightly against his chest so he could nuzzle into her neck. 

“I love you so much, Princess. I’m not trying to control your every move with the girls. It was just apparent this evening you weren’t going to eat unless I forced the issue. 

I wasn’t doing it to be controlling simply for the sake of it. Sometimes you need Daddy to help you decide what the right thing is. Are you still mad at me?” he asked her softly.

 “No, I’m not mad but it really does upset me when you do that. I don’t want to have to clear it with you before I hold my daughter,” she replied curtly. 

“It wasn’t about your holding her. It was about your unwillingness to do what you need to. You are free to hold them whenever you wish, it just cannot interfere with your eating.

 I cannot let it turn into the book thing where you need to have one so you will eat. You need to sit down and eat when it’s time. That is the last thing I will say about it,” he replied. “Ok,” is the last thing she replied before the two fell asleep in each other's arms. 

The next morning Severus left for a bit to find babysitters for their date. Y/N was in the chair by the fire working on a new crochet project for the girls.

 She had gotten a book with tons of patterns for baby clothing. Currently, she was working on a one piece winter suit with some wool from her grandmothers sheep that she had been given. 

“I got a couple of volunteers for tonight,” Severus announced as he appeared back in front of the fireplace. “Fantastic. I expected as much,” Y/N replied with a smile. 

“I got you a little surprise,” the man announced as he took out a smile box with a bow. “You didn’t have to,” she replied with a grin as he handed it to her. She took the box onto her lap, opening it, exclaiming, “You are kidding right?” she said nervously.