Teasing Part 2

Y/N wanted to say something else but figured it best to shut her mouth as she turned and started walking up the stairs. She walked towards their bedroom as Severus was walking right behind her. Y/N could feel his angry breath on the back of her neck. 

“Undress, whore,” he demanded as they walked in. He left the door slightly cracked in case the girls started crying. Y/N was nervous but she did as instructed. She slipped her dress off then each of her undergarments until she was completely nude. 

“Bend over the bed,” he demanded with a look of daggers. Y/N turned and started to get on the bed on all fours when he grabbed her arm roughly.

 “I fucking said bend over the bed, not get on the bed like a dog. Are you dumb as well as mouthy, bitch?” he hissed at her. Y/N immediately went timid, replying, “No, I’m sorry Daddy.” 

“Look into my eyes when you speak to me cumslut,” he demanded looking down in her face while still holding her arm roughly. She did her best to hold his gaze, replying, “I’m sorry Daddy,” she said.

“Drop to your knees and show me what you’re good for,” he growled at her. Y/N lowered herself and started undoing his pants. She was absolutely aching even though she was supposed to be receiving punishment. She loved when he got really mean with her while they fucked. 

“Greedy cunt,” he mocked her. He kept his hands on his hips as if annoyed by her presence. Y/N quickly undid his trousers, pulling out his deliciously long thick cock. Her lips wrapped around it almost instantly, savoring the taste of him. 

Y/N was on fire, rubbing her thighs together while she sucked him for dear life. She sucked him as if it was her favorite thing in the world. Over and over her hand stroked him into her greedy mouth.

 “GET on the bed now, “ he demanded, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her up. He not so gently pushed her on the bed, then quickly pulled her legs until she was in position on all fours. Y/N loved being manhandled in this way. It felt like she had no choice, because she didn’t. 

Severus slathered his cock in lubricant from the nightstand. He not so slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her sore ass. Y/N let out little cries when she felt the head of his cock push inside. 

“It hurts doesn’t it? Daddy was so nice to stretch your hole out yesterday and today you talk to me like you lost your fucking mind, Princess.. I won’t put up with it. You will remember not to do that again,” he said as he quickly pushed deeper inside her. “Yes Daddy,” she cried back at him as he fucked her slowly. 

“Tell Daddy, is this all you are good for, Princess? You’re just a little hole for Daddy to fuck, aren’t you?” he demanded while he started using her faster. His breathing was deep and beautiful while he watched her take his cock. 

“Yes, Daddy. Please fuck me, harder,” she begged. Severus wrapped his arm around her, climbing onto the bed and mounting her from behind. “Filthy little whore, you are? I bet you will beg for my cum as well, won’t you?” he said angrily with gritted teeth. 

Y/N wasted no time begging, “Please Daddy. I love your cum, give it to me please,” she whined. Severus was slamming her so hard against the bed that they were both bouncing as he fucked her. 

Over and over he sunk his throbbing cock inside her. The man was almost grunting as he ruined her completely. 

Y/N was a pile of tears and pleas for more as he fucked her. When he was close, he stopped moving all together, just slamming his length inside her, cumming as deeply as he could. 

“Daddys little fucking whore.. That’s what you are,” he growled into her ear and he pressed his larger body against hers. “That’s all I am,” she whimpered back at him while trying to catch her breath. 

Severus stayed there as long as he could before he had to pull off of her. He retrieved a cloth to clean both of them. He then took Y/N into his arms wrapping her up tightly. 

“I think we both needed that, Princess,” he whispered. Y/N just nuzzled into his neck, taking in the warm scent of him. “Indeed we did, Daddy,” she replied softly.