Date Night 3, Part 2

Y/N knew it was time to straighten up and perhaps she had gone too far. “I apologize. I promise I'll be good. I’m done,” she pleaded. “Why should I let you off the hook?” he asked her with a raised eyebrow.

“Because if I eat my dinner on this floor, I will absolutely have a panic attack. People have been walking around on this floor,” she admitted. Severus could tell that this was an actual plea and decided to take pity on her. 

“What will you do for me? For being so generous,” he asked blankly. “Anything for my Daddy,” she replied immediately. “I’ll keep that in mind,” he smirked back at her. 

“Thank you for your benevolence, Daddy,” she thanked him. She was thrilled not to be eating her dinner on the floor. After they were done with dinner, Y/N started getting nervous about what was in store for her. To her surprise, she was allowed to walk to the room with him. Severus chose the same yellow flag as always to put beside them.

 Severus chose the same yellow flag as always to put beside them

He led her over to a free spot, pulling her onto his lap. “I’m nervous,” she whispered. A little smirk spread on his lips as he studied her face, “Why’s that Princess? Have you done something to warrant the concern?” he asked her curiously.

“I was bad,” she frowned back at him. “Take your skirt off and lay over my lap, ass up,” he ordered her coldly. 

Y/N got up immediately removing the skirt so she was just in her harness now. “Merlin,” Severus announced as she laid over his lap with her delicious ass and pussy exposed. 

“Like what you see, Daddy?’ she teased him. She wiggled on his lap a little when she felt his hard cock against her stomach.

 “I own you. Every piece of you. Do you understand, Princess? You’ve been getting so bold lately. I play with you a little and then you think you can do as you please,” he told her as his hand grabbed a handful of ass. Y/N was almost shaking with anticipation of feeling his touch on her pussy. 

Finally, he spanked her ass very hard, forcing out a cry. “Unless you want me to fuck this ass raw, I suggest you shut up,” he demanded as he spanked her again.

 Y/N buried her face into her hands, attempting to stifle her cries. This was sexy spanking though, not necessarily a punishment one.

 Each hit was just making her ache more. Severus turned on her egg to a low speed while he spanked and played with her ass. 

She let out little whimpers every time his fingers would get close to her dripping slit. “Push your toy out,” Severus told her. She contracted her muscles and pushed her little dripping wet silver egg out. He handed it to her after turning it off.

 “Clean,” he told her as he placed it in her hand. Immediately she started licking her own juices off the egg. Severus’ fingers explored her rough and deep. 

The way he touched her pussy was for his benefit. It was rough and intrusive in the best way. She handed the egg back to him so he could put it in her bag when she was done. 

He started roughly fingering her with two fingers. It was making the most delicious wet sound as he played with her pussy. “You’re so wet for Daddy,” Severus moaned at the sight. His dripping wet fingers went to her ass next, roughly fingering her, almost as if to loosen her for later use. 

Severus leaned back, ordering her to suck his cock. She was still knelt on the seating area in a way he could play with her pussy while she sucked. Her hands worked quickly at his trousers, pulling his aching cock out. 

She pushed them down enough where she could hold his balls as well. Her lips wrapped around him quickly enjoying the beautiful taste of him. It was Y/N who was greedy now, immediately starting to stroke him fast into her mouth. Severus spanked her. “Not like that.  You know better,” he hissed at her.

 He roughly pushed her until she was kneeling between his legs. “I want to look into your eyes while you suck Daddys cock,” he told her. She wrapped her lips around him again, slowly sucking him. Her hand massaged his balls while she worshiped his cock. 

Severus started undressing so he could properly fuck her tonight without his clothing. Y/N’s hand went up, stroking his chest as he removed his shirt. She much preferred seeing his naked body while they played. 

He stood up so Y/N could assist in taking the rest of his clothing off before returning to his cock. Severus pulled out the cock harness that Y/N had insisted on from the bag. 

“Put it on me,” he told her with a little grin. She had to adjust it a little because his cock was so thick but she finally got it on him comfortably. 

“Merlin that is fucking hot Daddy,” she said with labored breaths as she admired his cock. It held his balls and cock in the most perfect way so it stood at perfect attention for her. Y/N stroked his cock while she moved down, licking and sucking at his balls. 

“Put both of them in your mouth,” he told her as he took his cock, stroking it. He loved the sight of her face down between his legs with his balls in her greedy mouth.

 He jerked himself a little before he had to pace himself. Y/N pulled back to watch his aching cock jump in front of her face as he let go. 

“I want to fuck my Daddy,” she grinned up at him. “Is that how you ask?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “I guess my Daddy doesn’t want to fuck my dripping wet pussy,” she frowned. 

Her plan worked because the man roughly pulled her onto his lap. He helped guide himself inside her as she lowered. “I love you, Princess,” he whispered as she took him. 

Y/N leaned forward giving him a passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body as she finally took all she could. His mouth was consuming hers as she started rolling her hips back and forth. 

She finally pulled from the kiss so she could move easier. “I love you, Daddy,” she replied. Her hands braced themselves on his thighs as she rode him.

 “Tell me how much you love my little Princess pussy, Daddy,” she whimpered as she fucked him. “Daddy is a slave to this pussy,” he moaned as he looked into her eyes. 

Y/N loved hearing that. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into another kiss while she frantically fucked him. Every little roll of her hips was a whimper into their kiss. 

S: You’re going to make me cum if you don’t stop. 

Y: Me too. I’ll keep going. 

It was only a second later and Y/N was cumming so intensely around him. It felt as if it squeezed each drop of cum out of Severus as she continued fucking him. “What a good girl,” he said in his deep breathy voice. 

Y/N was great at keeping the man hard after he came. She would squeeze him as hard as she could while she rode him and he would perk back up. “Daddy is about to ruin you,” he whispered to her.