S & F Machine Part 3

“I cannot tell my best friend that,” Lucius replied as he started putting his clothing on for the night. “You believe she is just teasing you, is that right? She is a flirt, more than a tease. The Princess likes you quite a bit or she wouldn't be acting like this,” Severus admitted. 

He threw his boxers back on before departing. “Good night, Lucius,” Severus said before he walked out of the guest room down to his master bedroom to get into the shower. 

Y/N heard him come into the bathroom, as she announced “Hurry, I’m so fucking horny still.” “We are both going to stretch your little hole, Princess,” Severus announced as he walked into the shower, with a nude Lucius behind him. 

Both of the men took some liquid lubricant and slathered each others cocks. Y/N immediately started rubbing herself as she saw them jerking each other. “Faster,” she told them. 

The men immediately started jacking each other off harder, giving Y/N quite the show. Their mouths met each other furiously kissing as they pleasured each other. “Ok ok, fuck me,” Y/N finally told them. 

Lucius immediately picked her up pushing her against the wall so she could wrap her legs around him. “May I, little bird?” he whispered. “Fuck me so hard,” she begged as she held onto him. 

Their mouths found each other while he fucked her against the wall. It was so beautiful and familiar that it only took a few moments before she was already cumming on him.

 She grinded back on him, humping him while he held her. “You feel so fucking good Daddy,” Y/N whispered to Lucius as she humped him.

 “I need my other Daddy too,” she whined a moment later. Lucius turned her around as she humped him so Severus could line his aching cock up with her hole.

 “If you would stop humping him I could get my cock inside here,” Severus growled as he tried shoving himself in. “Hurry,” she huffed as she stopped moving momentarily. 

They all started moaning as Severus slowly pushed inside her. He held her ass started brutally fucking her from behind. “I needed this,” she whimpered as the two men fucked her hole. 

“We’re both going to cum inside you, Princess,” Severus hissed at her as he used her. “But Daddy,” she whimpered. It was only a second later and Y/N couldn’t hold off any longer. “Fuck me hard,” she begged as she started cumming again. 

The boys were going crazy as they pounded her orgasming pussy. “Lucius don’t you dare pull out, we are both going to ruin this whores pussy,” Severus moaned in a needy frantic voice. 

Y/N looked into Lucius’ eyes as he fucked her, letting little gasps from his lips. “I need both of my Daddies to cum inside me,” she begged. 

A second before Lucius was about to cum Y/N  mouthed the words, “I love you,” to Lucius. “I love you, little bird,” he mouthed back to her. He leaned his forehead against her as he started cumming so hard inside her at the same time as Severus. 

They both allowed her to go down a little further on their cocks so she could feel them deep. “I love you Daddy,” she said as she reached back to Severus. “Such a good girl,” Severus whispered to her as he assisted in helping her down from the men. 

“Lucius, do you understand why I’m so selective on letting her fuck someone? That pussy is too good. It makes men fall in love with her,” Severus teased. “Did she play with Van Doren? Apparently, he is in love with her as well,” Lucius asked. 

“Lucius, are you jealous?” Y/N smiled back at him as she rinsed her body in the water. “She did not play with him, that I know of,” Severus announced blankly. 

Y/N turned around, pinching Severus' stomach, “Stop it,” she demanded playfully. “Lucius, I cannot imagine what you think of me. I’m sure you think I play with just anyone he tells me to,” Y/N announced. “Don’t you?” Lucius chuckled back. 

“Well that is true, I suppose. However, I do love handsome men especially. The man at the club was quite handsome and his cock was huge,” Y/N replied cheekily as she started getting out of the shower to let the men finish. 

Lucius looked at Severus, “Who was he?” he questioned. “Some random couple to be honest. The wife sucked my cock while the husband licked her Princess pussy,” Severus replied. “She sucked your cock?” Y/N questioned in an irritated tone from outside the shower. 

“I thought you knew that,” Severus replied. “I guess I was too busy having my pussy eaten to care. Very well,” she huffed. “You let a random man eat her Princess pussy?” Lucius glared at Severus. 

“You should have seen the horny little bitch humping his mouth. She almost got fucked but I stepped in,” Severus replied with a little chuckle. “Lucius if that bothers you, I wanted to fuck you years ago but he woudln’t let me,” Y/N announced. 

“Interesting. Your Daddy is a greedy man. He said you only wanted to suck my cock,” Lucius remarked. The two men finally got out of the shower to see Y/N sitting on the bathroom counter waiting on them.

 “What does it feel like to have that swing between your legs? I apologize Lucius, I ask a lot of questions,” she giggled. “I don’t even notice it most of the time,” he shook his head with amusement. 

“Too bad you couldn’t hear her screaming in her head when Crabbe Sr. fucked her face. She was not a fan,” Severus teased as the men toweled off. Y/N watched them intently as they tried their genitals off thoroughly. 

“I would love to show her the memory from my perspective,” Lucius grinned at her. “Absolutely not. In fact, we don’t even mention that anymore,” Y/N huffed playfully. 

“Millard was a different story. Then the way he approached you with the girls. Disrespectful,” Lucius said as he shook his head. “A shame really. I definitely would have sucked his delicious cock again,” Y/N teased. 

The men looked at each other, shaking their heads at her confession. “No, you wouldn’t have,” Severus replied as he turned back to her. “Maybe not in front of you, Daddy,” she teased playfully. 

“You’re correct, she isn’t very bright,” Lucius remarked.

Author Notes: I hope no one is getting tired of reading these. I'm quite enjoying writing them.