Spring Break Part 2:2

“I won,” she announced with an evil little laugh after he pulled out. Severus roughly rolled her over and spanked her ass hard leaving a handprint. “There’s your prize,” he told her as he got up from the bed. 

She cried at the surprise of it, “Mean Daddy,” she spat. Severus pointed as he rose from the bed, “Watch it, Princess,” he told her with a serious tone. 

“Daddy make me cum again.. I want you to lick me again,” she smirked. “Not a chance, I just deposited in there,” he chuckled. 

“I want you to lick it out of me,” she told him with a grin. He returned with a cloth to clean her, “I’m not licking it out of you,” he informed her. 

“You will. Perhaps not today but at some point you will do it because I tell you to.. Perhaps some day you’ll even lick someone else’s cum out of me,” she smiled at him.  “Go ahead and start walking that back, Princess,” he gave her daggers. 

“Daddy, some day you will,” she started before he grabbed a handful of her hair. He growled into her ear, “Couldn’t shut your fucking mouth could you, Princess? Not for a fucking second,” he asked her. 

A little smirk spread to her lips, her plan had worked. “Shut it for me,” she gasped. Severus pulled her hair, dragging her until she was kneeling on the floor. “Fuck my face Daddy,” she told him with a little grin. 

Severus held her face tightly, forcing his cock deep inside her throat, over and over. It felt as if he would let her go at the very last possible second.

 “See? You won’t let me treat you like a Princess.. I have to treat you like a dirty little cock sucker,” he growled at her. He was using her mouth so aggressively at that moment. 

Y: Daddy please cum in my mouth. I want it so bad.

“If Daddy cums in your mouth, will you be a good girl? Are you such a little cumslut that I have to buy you off now for good behavior?” he growled as he pulled out of her mouth. “I’m Daddys cumslut,” she smiled up at him with strings of saliva hanging off her lips.

 It only took a few strokes of his hand and Severus was filling her mouth this time. “Fuck.. what a greedy little Princess you are,” he told her while she cleaned him. “More,” she begged. 

“I can’t even breathe Princess.. Please.. I have nothing left,” he chuckled.  She pointed at his penis from her knelt position on the floor, “Make more,” she demanded. “What had gotten into you?” the man asked with a grin as he put his boxers back on. 

“I’m ovulating, of course,” she smiled at him. “Go take your pill right this second. If you’re ovulating you obviously aren’t being consistent,” he told her.

 “I don’t want to take it. The hormones probably go through my milk to the girls. It cannot be healthy,” she replied as she got up from the floor. Severus grabbed her arms in a bid to calm himself.

 “I am trying so very hard not to shake you until you’ve come to your senses. You cannot get pregnant right now. I need you to go downstairs and take the pill. I’m going to follow you down to ensure that you complete the task.

 I know you want more but please. We just need a little break. These two aren’t even walking yet. That is going to be absolute chaos. Our sex life is even taking a hit. We hadn’t had sex two days because of the girls. Please. I am begging you. Go take the pill,” he pleaded.

 “Mean,” she frowned as she walked out of the room to go take her pill. She grumbled down the hallway to the stairs, “Give me another baby,” she whispered to herself. 

“Maybe you should take a double dose, Princess.. Just to get you started again,” he said nervously. “Sorry I feel really snappy all of a sudden,” she huffed as they went to the kitchen. She was standing naked in the kitchen behind the kitchen sink when she looked outside towards the woods. 

“That little shit, Alastair is out there as Alfie,” she spat. By the time Severus had turned to look, the cat was gone. 

Severus grumbled, “I cannot wait to catch that sneaky little degenerate. You have no idea,” he groaned. “Speaking of worms. Did you ever say anything to Millard? I never heard anything else about it,” she asked curiously. 

“Indeed. Go get dressed Princess, in case the pussy comes back,” he smirked at her. 

Flashback:

Three swift knocks on the door by Severus. As soon as the door was opened, Severus rushed in grabbing the man by the throat. “I know you aren’t stupid enough to approach my wife in a public space.. Especially when my children were present,” Severus growled as he slammed the man on the wall behind him.

 “What kind of fucking wanker would do that after Snape was so generous?” Augustus Rookwood asked as he walked in. Before the man could process what was happening, both of the men had taken shots at his face. 

“I saw the memory, Millard. Complimenting her, trying to get her to admit she liked sucking your cock. Disgusting. She told you she was married, which you already knew. How many different ways does a lady have to say she isn’t interested before you take the hint?” Severus sneered at the man as he held him by the shirt collar. 

Severus drug the man to the middle of the floor where he and Rookwood took turns kicking the absolute shit out of Millard. “Never speak to my wife again. If you see her in a public space, you will look away. Do I make myself perfectly clear? Next time, I’ll kill you,” he growled into the man's ear before kicking him a final time. 

End Flashback.