Insufferable Twat Part 2

Trigger warnings: Intense physical punishment depicted. Read with caution.

Severus just stared at her for a moment. The man had no choice but to follow up on his promise. “Finish undressing and bend over the counter,” he demanded as he moved, hovering over her.

 “Finish undressing and bend over the counter,” he demanded as he moved, hovering over her

Y/N kept eye contact with him as best as she could while she finished undressing. She bent over the counter, placing her hands down on the cold marble top. 

“In front of the mirror,” he demanded after realizing what she had done. There was a bit of counter not in front of the mirror but he was going to force her to watch herself. She moved over, placing her hands on the counter again, staring at him in the mirror behind her. 

He made her stand there, nude, half bent over, looking at him in the mirror as he slowly removed his jacket and tie. He rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt and started undoing his belt. 

He grabbed the belt buckle, yanking it from the loops on his trousers making a very distinct sound. “What do you think is fair for the level of disrespect you insisted upon showing today?” he asked, as he hovered over her from behind. 

She would be lying if she said she wasn’t nervous at this moment. The man could be positively scary sometimes. “10,” she replied meekly, looking back at him. “For each disruption. That would be a total of 30,” he whispered into her ear. 

Y/N’s heart sank as she heard the number. She refused to react though, just looking back at him in the mirror. 

“I will do my best to keep the belt on your ass but it’s not always 100% accurate. My apologies now if it hits too low or high. I want you to remember how much I love you. What's about to happen isn’t about love, just discipline. You were a very bad girl today,” he said calmly. Y/N moved her eyes from his to her own in the mirror, “I understand,” she announced emotionless.

Y/N started letting her mind wander to anything else. She started thinking about how the lake looked in the summer and the smell of the woods as they walked along the trail. She pictured the little rocks buried in the dirt beneath her sandaled feet.

WHIP! “Count,” he demanded. “One,” she said as she went back to her daydream. It wasn’t until about 5 that she couldn’t go back to her day dream. There was searing pain on her ass from his leather belt. 

At that point she had no choice to be completely cognisant of the fact she was being whipped with a belt over the bathroom counter. She stared at the man in the mirror, watching his unchanging face each time he whipped her. “Do you enjoy this?” she asked through her labored breaths with tears in her eyes. 

“Quiet and count,” he demanded sternly. She briefly saw a flicker in his eye that he was indeed not enjoying what was happening. With each new whack, her legs became shakier and she was uncontrollably flinching.

 At 10, her hands started coming off the counter as if she could beg her way out of her current situation. “Please,” she begged him with tears running down her cheeks. “Keep your hands on the counter,” he demanded angrily. 

By the time he got to 20, Y/N’s legs were barely holding her up. She simply hung her head with her eyes closed as he continued whipping her with a belt. 

“Are you done being an insufferable brat now? Tell me,” he said as he whipped her. “25,” she replied through her cries. 

“I guess not. You never know when to stop and then I’m forced to do this,” he hissed at her as he whacked her again. “26,” she said. “Let me do these last few quickly and then get in the shower so we can be done,” he demanded. 

Y/N breathed in and held it until he had finished whipping her. She finally let the breath out, then feeling a bit light headed. Severus started undressing himself so he could get in with her and help her recover. He gently grabbed her arms, guiding her to the shower. 

They stood almost completely silent as he washed her hair and body. He didn’t wash her backside because of what had just happened. She was bruising terribly in what looked like lines across her ass.

Severus was much more accurate with the belt than he had let on originally. Every single one landed perfectly within the middle part of her ass. “Are you ok?” he asked softly as he washed her. “No but not because of this. Thank you,” she replied. “Thank you for what?” he asked curiously. 

“For always following through on your promises. It is one of my favorite things about you. If you say you are going to do something, you do it. I appreciate that about you,” she replied softly. 

Tears started filling the man's almost black eyes at her words. He pulled her down into the bottom of the shower, bringing her onto his lap. 

“I hated every second of that, but there has to be punishment when you act inappropriately. You know what I expect out of you and I wish you wouldn’t push me. This can never work if you are free to do as you please when you find it convenient. You are mine, Princess,” he whispered as he rocked her back and forth in his lap.

 “I apologize, Daddy. I don’t have an explanation for today. I felt very off,” she replied. He moved the wet hair from her face, looking into her eyes, “Do you hate me now? I know what just happened was more than you could handle” he asked with a solemn face. “I deserved it,” she admitted. 

Severus pulled her face up a little so his mouth could meet hers. One wouldn’t think he would be such a good kisser, with his cold stoic personality, but the man was amazing. 

His lips felt like electricity every time they touched hers. That was the reason she always begged “more” when they kissed. Y/N could still vividly remember when he kissed her for the first time after detention. 

She could feel how hungry he was for her by his kiss. Sometimes it was sweet little pecks, other times deep dominating tongue kisses. This particular kiss felt soft at first but soon turned needy. 

It was at that moment they heard a baby crying from the other room. “Holy shit, they have great timing,” she sighed as they pulled apart.