Alfie's Betrayal

Once they had arrived back in their chambers, Y/N thanked Draco and Fleur for watching the girls before running off to the bathroom. Severus came in holding Stevie so he could watch her shower. 

“Good girl. I don’t even have to tell you,” he smirked at her as she got into the shower. “I know you don’t wish me to smell like them, nor do I want that myself,” she announced as she got into the hot shower. 

“I was so proud of you, Princess. The men thoroughly enjoyed themselves,” he bragged. “What is the blonds name?” she asked cheekily. “Lucius Malfoy, of course,” he replied blankly. Y/N gave a little chuckle, “The other one,” she said. 

“Of course you ask about the only one I took no pleasure in watching,” Severus huffed. “Why didn’t you enjoy that one? I didn’t hear any complaints from you when that gross man Goyle fucked my face,” she spat back at him. 

She could hear Severus let out a little chuckle. “His name is Damian Millard,” Severus announced with a grumble. Y/N hurried and finished her shower. 

Once she was out, she quickly brushed her teeth so she could get a kiss finally. She put a couple spritzes of Severus’ favorite perfume on while she dressed in the clothes he brought her to the bathroom. 

“Please?” she asked as she held her hands out for the baby. Severus handed her the little girl gently.

 “I need to feed her and her sister,” Y/N announced as she went out into their chambers. She sat with the baby in her arms, pulling her breast out quickly so she could nurse. 

“Did you enjoy yourself?” Severus asked cheekily as he sat next to her. She signaled that she was ready for her kiss. His mouth met hers eagerly for their first post play time kiss. 

Once he pulled away, she smiled back at him, “I enjoyed myself very much. Thank you, Daddy” she replied.

 “Oops, almost forgot,” he retrieved a blister pack of pills from the bathroom. He handed her one with a glass of water. “We have to remember these. I know you aren’t being consistent already,” he lectured her. Y/N rolled her eyes but took the pill.

 “I need to go brew you an amortentia antidote. I feel as if you are still under the effects from the one the worm gave you. What happened when he apparated you away? He must have said something before allowing you to return,” Severus questioned her. 

“Look,” she offered. Severus took his wand out pointing it at her before shuffling through her memories. 

“You didn’t tell him off. He told you to let him know if you didn’t return the feelings and you said nothing,” Severus glared at her after pulling his wand back. “I thought my exit spoke loud and clear,” she huffed. 

Severus rolled his eyes, “Apparently, he doesn’t take the hint. He abducted you, however brief, because he has feelings for you,” the responded. 

Y/N just sighed, “I feel nothing for him. I am, however, upset about my cat. That part, I am sad about,” she frowned. “We don’t have time for a niffler,” Severus groaned as he laid back against the sofa. 

“Oh, I know. I just.. I feel like I lost my little gentleman. He was my companion, a source of comfort for me as you well know. Perhaps that's what's upsetting you the most. The fact that he was so close with me, right in front of you. All the times we were fighting but I insisted on having Alfie with me,” she remarked. 

“That is definitely part of it. He invaded our innermost personal lives. He saw both of us at our lowest lows and our highest highs. It’s infuriating to know a stranger was witnessing that. 

Princess, he laid in the hallway outside the door while you gave birth to our daughters. I want to fucking strangle him with my bare hands,” he growled through gritted teeth. “It’s quite troubling to say the least. I must say, I’m pretty angry about it myself,” she remarked. 

“Are you still going to make arrangements for his sister? You hardly owe it to him, but you are right. It isn’t her fault. Merlin knows she could use a stable arrangement away from that maniac,” Severus asked.

 Y/N shook her head in agreement, “Yes. I’m still going to bring her here. Hardly her fault. I’ll need a list of the classes she will be taking so I can get the materials and textbooks.

 I appreciate you doing this. I know it’s unconventional but I feel some sort of duty to Alastair. I know you hate hearing that. I feel as if I owe him something and I hate that, to be honest. I want to be free and clear from any unresolved favors,” she replied.

 “I do understand actually. Quite well. I’m just irritated because I would prefer to never see him again unless he’s lying unconscious on the ground,” Severus groaned. A little smirk formed in the corners of her mouth. He looked over at her, questioning her expression.

“Part of me would love to see it actually. I bet you look so fucking sexy when you do brutal things like that. I just know you and Lucius beating Cillian half to death was the hottest thing ever,” she blushed.

“Maybe if you’re a good girl for Daddy, I’ll let you see the memories,” he smirked at her. “I’ll be the best girl,” she smiled back at him.

Author Notes: Sorry this is bit short. It's all I had time for tonight.