You Have Ruined Me

“I cannot. You two have ruined me,” Y/N whispered as she attempted to get up from between the two men. The three separated and Severus used his wand to clean all of them from the mess the men had made. 

Lucius started getting dressed again, announcing “I need to return to the Manor to get some rest. I have work at the Ministry in the morning. You were wonderful, little bird,” he told her as he got up from the sofa. 

Severus had already put his boxers back on before picking up a sleepy Y/N from the sofa to take her to bed. Lucius leaned in, kissing Y/N while he buttoned his shirt again.

 “Good night, Princess,” Lucius whispered before kissing her softly. It was a warm affectionate kiss on her lips before she was whisked away to the bedroom by Severus. “Good night, Lucius,” Y/N replied as she was carried in her Daddy's arms. 

Once they were in the bedroom, Severus laid her down on the bed. He retrieved a cloth to properly clean her so she could fall asleep. The man snuggled into bed with her once he was done cleaning her, wrapping his arms around her still naked body. 

“Did you enjoy that?” Severus teased as he nuzzled into her. “It was amazing. I love you, Daddy,” she replied sleepily before falling asleep. “I love you, Princess,” Severus replied as he drifted off as well.

It wasn’t until the next morning in the shower, when it really hit Y/N what they had done. She was aching in her lower half from all of the hard fucking she had endured. When she had gotten out of the shower, she found Severus had already laid her clothing out for the day. 

Y/N finished dressing, even spraying on his favorite perfume before walking into the kitchen where he was working on their breakfast. “Kiss,” she demanded as she walked up to Severus while he cooked their eggs. 

He smirked at her and leaned down, complying with her demand. “You smell good,” he whispered, giving her a flirty look.

 “So do you, Daddy. I may need a pain potion if you are attempting to seduce me,” she chuckled as she walked away. Y/N pushed the girls' highchairs over to their table so she could them pieces of banana without the man watching over her shoulder.

“What happened yesterday? I don’t quite know what to make of it,” Y/N asked curiously.

 “I’m not sure how to answer that I suppose. Part of me has wanted to see someone else enjoy you for a bit, but it had to be someone I could trust. I trust you and Lucius both, so it felt like the right time for us. I know you have wanted it for quite some time,” Severus replied as he brought their plates over. 

“I love you. I just want to remind you of that before you start getting jealous. I’m waiting on it,” Y/N informed him.

 “I’m doing my best to not let that develop. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.You were practically taking advantage of the poor man when I came down last night,” Severus teased her. 

“I have a lot of questions about you and Lucius. I would like for you to answer them. Why didn't you tell me prior to yesterday that you two had sex before?” Y/N asked blankly.

 “We have never had an intercourse, perhaps a helping hand here or there. It was more of a young man's desperation I would call it,” Severus chuckled. “Have you done anything with him since we have been together?” she asked curiously.

 “Of course not. We hadn’t done any in many years to be honest. He is the only man I could imagine letting that close to my Princess. I haven’t been unfaithful to you as well, if that is what you’re implying,” Severus replied. 

“I suppose I am used to you withholding information from me and just apologizing for it later. At any point you could have confirmed my suspicions,” Y/N sighed with annoyance as she looked down at her plate. 

“Do you like how he sucks your cock?” she asked blankly after a moment. “I don’t mind how depraved it looks with Lucius Malfoy sucking my cock but I prefer you. You know that. You will never catch us playing with each other when there are much more satisfying options available,” Severus rolled his eyes at her.

“Will he and I get in trouble for flirting if you’re not around? I want to know all of the ground rules. I could kiss Pansy and then I couldn’t because you decided differently. I don’t know how to act in these situations. 

You just spring things on me as I show back up in our living room. We could have sat down and had a conversation about this, all of us. Not just the two men who act like they control the entire situation,” Y/N replied with annoyance. 

“Takes away from the moment, doesn’t it? I would have missed that shocked look on your face had I warned you beforehand,” he teased her as they ate. “When did you know he wanted to fuck me?” she asked. 

Severus chuckled a little, “In my office, of course. He has had a crush on you for some time, always asking me about you when I would see him. Perhaps, more than passing interest in his friend's wife. I have a lot of conflicted feelings, especially yesterday when I saw you two,” he replied. 

“It felt like electricity, just like it does with you. I have only felt that with you and him. Maybe because he kisses almost identical to how you do,” Y/N announced with a cheeky grin. “Alastair? Millard? The man at the club you kissed?” he asked with a tinge of jealousy in his voice. 

“Alastair only because of the love potion I suppose. Millard, no. It felt good but not the same. You put the man at the club up to come to me. I didn’t get to pick him,” Y/N replied. 

“Are you in love with Lucius?” Severus asked  blankly. A look of confusion spread across Y/N’s face, “No I am not. I enjoy his company and I feel safe with him. I love my Daddy Severus only,” she replied. “Good answer,” the man replied with a little shake of his head. 

Y: I have to say this here. I’m going to suck your cock when the girls lay down for a nap. 

S: You’ll take a pain potion after breakfast. I’m going to use every piece, Princess.