Spring Break Part 8:3

The two enjoyed the festivities for a bit before heading back to get the girls. Once they were home, Y/N had to have help removing her corset so she could nurse the girls.

 “Woo it’s good to breathe again,” she announced as she sat down with the girls. They were both grabbing her through the thin cotton sheath dress she wore. 

She pulled the neckline open with the drawstring, allowing the girls to latch. “I appreciate the enthusiasm but goodness ladies,” Y/N winced as they greedily nursed.

 “Did you have fun, Fair Maiden?” the man joked. Y/N smiled softly back, “I did, My Lord. Did you enjoy yourself?” she questioned. “Yes I did as well. I was really excited about Sam's first win,” he announced.

“First huh? Very well. I’ll come with you, if you insist,” she replied cheekily. The man studied her face carefully, before replying, “I do insist. You were the most beautiful woman there today. You caught the eye of every man there, Princess,” he replied. 

“You weren’t actually jealous of that man at the pageant were you? The one I talked to,” she asked curiously.

 “No but it was an opportunity to degrade you. One of my favorite activities,” he remarked.

 “I know you love telling me how filthy I am. You are the one always barking up my tree if I do say so, My Lord,” she replied.

 “Why you little, nevermind. I cannot say that while you are nursing,” he smirked. 

Y/N let out a little chuckle, “Must have been a good one. Perhaps someone should teach me some respect when we get these two fair maidens down for nap time,” she replied.

 “Tell me. Do you wish to be my concubine or a woman of loose morals?” he questioned with a little grin.

“I will always choose loose morals, your favorite as well. I appreciate the offer of concubine though,” she replied.

 “Just for the sake of not putting the corset on again, do you wish to act like you snuck into my bed? We can darken the room completely, perhaps light a candle for effect,” he replied.

 “I want to be inexperienced, I sneak into the king's bed because I have a crush on him. I know he’s interested because he won’t stop staring at my tits,” she chuckled.

 “Aww but then I can’t tease you about the stable boys. I’m kidding. I like your idea as well. I will follow your lead, Princess,” he replied with a smirk.

 “You know what I need? I want one of those thigh holsters that holds a knife. I want to be a dangerous woman at least once and you are a shy quiet village man. I would stop by seeking shelter and I take advantage of your kindness,” she giggled.”Another good idea. We need to start writing these down,” he replied.

Once the girls were down for a nap, Y/N gave Severus several moments to prepare the guest room for their little scene. When he was ready, he used his wandless magic to open the door slightly for her to come in. 

Y/N peaked in very quietly, turning to close the door as softly as possible. She made her way through the room trying to keep the floorboards from squeaking.

 She climbed into the bed where she could cuddle up behind his back. He rolled onto his back as if he were deep asleep. Y/N let her hand trail gently down his stomach, grabbing his aching cock in her hand. 

Suddenly he woke up at the feeling of her hand. He had a look of anger and surprise on his face, “What are you doing here? How did you get in?” he demanded as he laid on his elbows.