Move In Day

“Princess, I thought you were going to take your boxes upstairs. They are in the way,” Severus announced from the balcony door at their new home.

“Just kick them out of the way. I’m indisposed,” she announced from a cozy chair on the patio. Severus walked over, realizing she was nursing. “Oh, I thought you just fed them,” he questioned. “It was a light snack apparently because they attacked me again,” she replied. 

“You think milk is the answer to every problem,” he replied. “Solves everything, no begging or pleading with them. I just sit and allow myself to be consumed. That's sort of an analogy for life isn’t it?” she looked up at the man, shading her eyes with her hand. 

“Where are you going to lay them when they are asleep? The mattresses will be here soon.” he asked curiously. “I planned on staying put and keeping out of the way,” she replied.

 “Well if you need help pulling your shirt down when they are done let me know and I’ll assist,” he replied as he started walking back inside. 

“Do you think the sun is too bright for them? I don't want it to burn them,” she asked curiously. “As long as you don’t sit there for hours avoiding your own tasks they should be fine,” he replied.

 “I have until the end of summer to unpack,” she chuckled. “Don’t start with me,” he warned her from the doorway. “Yes, Daddy,” she said in a sickeningly sweet voice. 

A moment later the man brought her out a little snack and drink to eat while she was nursing. He placed it down beside her and kissed the top of her head before returning inside. 

“Thank you. I love you,” she smiled at him. “No problem, you are indisposed,” he smiled down at the nursing babies.  

Y: I want to fuck you so bad now. 

S: Calm down, it was just a snack.

Y: I love being spoiled.

S: I’ve noticed.

A bit later, Severus came out to check on Y/N after the furniture men had left. Her head was leaning back in the chair with her eyes closed and her chest hanging out with two asleep babies on her. 

She was an absolute mess at that moment but the man couldn’t be more in love. He gently reached down pulling her top down, “it's just me. The men are gone,” he told her softly. 

“Kiss,” she whispered as she peaked at him with an eye open. He leaned down further, kissing her softly before grabbing Stevie.

 He leaned down further, kissing her softly before grabbing Stevie

 “Let's go lay them down,” he whispered. Y/N got up a moment later and followed him to their bedroom. 

“Until you get comfortable, then they can go into the nursery,” he told her softly. “I sure hope they don’t make it into our bed,” she smirked. His eyes shot to her immediately, “Nope. We have worked very hard to get them to sleep independently. If we give in now it will undo that,” he replied.