Return of the Clown

“I want to use one of my wishes. I hope you haven’t forgotten the deal you made with an old hag last night,” she teased him. The man turned to look at her while he started opening the boxes of books. “What's your first wish?” he groaned. 

Y/N leaned back with her arms crossed behind her head to enjoy his reaction, “I want to watch you put up the books this evening, just in your new boxers I got you. I want to admire how handsome my Daddy is,” she announced cheekily. 

“You want me to unpack and organize hundreds of books in my boxers?” he groaned. “Yes I do. I love watching you but you never let me. You always tell me that I’m ogling you, which I am,” she replied blankly. 

“Now?” he grumbled with a little frown. “Now,” she replied with a smirk. Her eyes studied the man carefully as he undressed for her. “My favorite,” she said.  Her favorite part was coming up, the way he took his pants off. Severus stared back at the woman as she admired his little show. 

“Turn around for me,” she told him while licking her lips. The man obliged and spun in his snug boxer briefs she had gotten him. “Fantastic,” she said cheekily. 

He turned back around holding his hand in front of himself purposefully

He turned back around holding his hand in front of himself purposefully. “Fine, play your game but I’ll see it eventually. It’s impossible to miss in those,” she announced. “If you don’t mind, someone has to put these books up. Merlin knows that you won’t do it,” he replied cheekily. 

Y/N just sat watching his every move carefully. She admired him far more than Severus realized. The way he bent over and his back muscles flared. The way his hair hung around his face when he studied the spines of the books for names. 

“You are my favorite person to admire. I think I hadn’t ever really studied your form until that day in detention. You’re a very handsome man and I mean that objectively. 

Of course, as soon as you open your mouth, it’s even better. Your voice is very captivating. I listen to every syllable even if I don’t look like it,” she said.

 “I noticed immediately that you responded to my voice. You have no idea the disgusting things I wanted to say to you in the dungeon hallway after I found you with Draco. I wanted to tell you what a disgusting little slag you were but Draco beat me to it,” his eyes shot up to hers in playfulness.

“I appreciate that you don’t utilize that word often,, hopefully it’s because of Draco. That word is abhorrently disgusting. Slag. It sounds like a slug,” she said with a disgusted face. 

“Disgusting, that’s what you looked like out there with him. A disgusting little slag,” he smiled at  her. “Aww, did my Daddy hurt his own feelings?” she mocked in a pouty voice. 

“I was simply a Professor patrolling the grounds for students engaged in unladylike behavior,” he replied as he turned his back to her, placing the books on a shelf. 

“You were following us and stepped in so I wouldn’t get kissed, let us not forget that. A professor worried about his student crush getting a late night kiss,” she replied blankly. 

“You’re insufferable,” he huffed as he grabbed some more books to put away. “Were you worried his hands would find their way into my shirt, maybe under my bra? Perhaps you were worried I would warm his chilly hands between my eager thighs,” she giggled.

 The man chuckled softly, “The most eager thighs I’ve ever seen, Princess. They are ready to open for anyone aren’t they? Even Potter, of all people. I’m honestly surprised you let him fuck you in the ass but not insist upon getting him in that little pussy,” he replied blankly. 

Y/N tilted her head to the side, “Why did it feel like you were actually shaming me? I hope that isn’t the case because I thought you weren’t actually like that. I thought that was just a role you enjoy playing when we fuck.

 Why is it that the woman is always villainized in your eyes? If I had fucked Draco it’s because I’m a slag but for him it’s a victory. If I don’t let Potter fuck my pussy, it’s surprising because i”m so cock hungry.

 At some point I can’t assume it's just a tease anymore. Maybe that's why you insist I suck the cocks of a bunch of random men I don’t know, just to prove yourself right. Are you saying these things in jealousy or because you actually think I’m a whore? I’d love to know,” she sneered back at him from the sofa. 

“If you don’t mind, I have your books to put away,” he replied blankly. Y/N just started shaking her head in bewilderment. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” she demanded as she got up from the couch. The man ignored her and went back to the books. 

“You are fucking impossible. I thought we were over this shit,” she huffed as she walked out of the living room and into their bedroom. She shut the door quietly so as not to wake the girls. 

She wanted to absolutely scream but she couldn’t because the girls were asleep. The only thing she could think of next was to cry in the shower out of frustration. The two had been doing so good, at least until Severus found out about her situation with Harry Potter.

 He had been pestering her with various questions she decided it was best not to answer. The more he knew, the worse his attitude became. It was boggling to her because she didn’t even care about Harry like that. He was simply a little moment in time to her. 

Y/N went into their bathroom and locked the door behind her. She leaned in starting the shower, and closing the door of the shower stall for it to heat up. 

She started removing her clothing, then threw them into the basket on the other side of the 1970s avocado green tiled bathroom.

She got into the shower and started showering herself. That man was on her absolute last nerve with his hypocritical views.

 The man demanded to know every single minute detail of her sexual encounters but would never speak of his own. He would act as if the subject were off limits because he was a man and free to do as he wished. It drove Y/N insane. 

She heard the bathroom door unlock, then a little squeak as the man came inside the bathroom. “Can I please be alone?” she asked in a huff. “I want to apologize,” he replied as he walked closer to the shower. 

“I’m not fucking you right now. You were being such an absolute bastard,” she sneered back at him. He walked into the shower, naked, closing the door behind him. 

“Make yourself at home,” she said snarkily. Severus rolled his eyes, hoving over her much smaller frame. “If it escapes your notice, I am home. I live here as well. If you cannot handle the freedom I have given you lately, I shall take it back.

 You’re acting as if you’ve lost your mind. You’re talking back to me incessantly, spitting in my face, name calling. Now you’re locking doors and acting as if I’m not welcome in the shower with you,” he replied very calmly. 

“I live here as well, and I don’t wish to be called a whore by you any longer. You said you came in to apologize but I don’t see one. I only see a big child who can’t admit when they were wrong.

 You’re a child who cannot be told no or they throw a big fit. I came in here to be alone but you have followed me to ensure I know you’re angry,” she spat back at him.