An Agreement of Sorts Part 2

Y/N thought for a moment, “Lucius, what is your favorite invertebrate sea creature? Mine is the giant pacific octopus, brilliant creatures,” she asked. 

Lucius chuckled a little, replying, “Interesting question, little bird. I suppose my favorite would be the delicious ones like crab and shellfish. If I were to say overall as an animal, the blue ringed octopus. Deadly creatures,” he replied. 

“Octopus, fantastic answer. That is what Alastair and I were discussing when I went to his cottage. Do you believe me?” she asked curiously. 

“Why were you there in the first place? He could have attempted to hurt you,” he asked as he looked down his nose at her. He had a look of suspicion in his eyes. 

Y/N wanted to test him, replying “That’s my business,” she replied. “Answer the fucking question, Princess,” Severus growled as he walked into the kitchen after his shower.

 “Don’t speak to me like that. You’ll both speak to me respectfully in front of my children,” Y/N replied blankly to the men. “Why were you there, Princess?” Severus demanded as he glared at her. 

“Because I have nowhere that you cannot follow me. Anywhere I go, you are able to follow me. I just wanted a minute to myself,” she started. “But you weren’t by yourself,” Lucius interrupted. 

“You’re correct, I was with what felt like my cat. He was my companion. I talked to him like I always did except now he can answer me. I’ve decided that he and I are going to be friends,” Y/N announced smugly. Both of the men rolled their eyes at her announcement.

Severus got out the ingredients from the fridge for dinner and started working, ignoring her little statement. “Well, we were having such a lovely time weren’t we? Oops, I forgot Daddy. Could you bring my medicine and a potion to me?” Y/N asked nervously. 

Severus brought the requested items over, leaning down to hand them to her while the girls nursed. “Kiss,” Y/N smoochy lips at him as he got close to her. 

The man smirked, giving her the kiss she requested. He waited to take the potion bottle and glass of water back from her. “Thank you, Daddy,” she replied sweetly looking up into his face.

 “I am absolutely aching down there to be honest,” Y/N admitted as Severus started walking away from her. Lucius and Severus both found it amusing, looking almost proud of themselves. 

“If we keep playing tonight, I can’t take both again,” she added. “Perhaps we could make them fit in her Princess pussy,” Lucius offered. “Merlin, help me,” Y/N chuckled to herself. 

When dinner was ready they all sat down to eat. The girls sat in their highchairs and Lucius sat next to Severus. “I think we need to talk very frankly about what this is. How do I know when we are just playing and when we aren't?” Y/N questioned the men. 

“Lucius and I have been discussing this for some time. It wasn’t a decision I took light to allow him to fuck you. He’s aware he is now the second person to touch you like that. He understands what a special thing that is. He and I have no intention of playing together unless requested by you. Our shared goal is to fuck you within an inch of your life, Princess,” Severus replied. 

“Why now? What has changed? For the last two years, no one was allowed to fuck me,” she asked curiously.

 “Because I trust both of you to not do anything that would jeopardize this. For now, he will not fuck you unless I’m present. If you two are alone, you are free to kiss and suck his cock. I cannot have you riding his cock behind my back, Princess. The man would fall in love,” Severus replied smugly.

 “Lucius, are you fucking anyone else casually? Besides Narcissa of course,” Y/N questioned. Lucius had a devilish grin spread across his face, replying “You don’t want me to fuck anyone but you two. Is that right?” he asked. 

“Yes, also because I’m letting you inside me without protection. Even if you don’t get me pregnant, I don’t want anything being brought back to us,” Y/N replied blankly.

 “You have my word. I won’t fuck anyone but you and Cissa,” he smirked back at her.

 “Do you like to fuck? I hope it’s acceptable to speak this frankly. I find open communication makes the sex more enjoyable. If I do something you don’t enjoy, tell me. I’ll do the same,” she replied. 

“I could fuck you all day, little bird,” Lucius said with the most evil grin. 

“Merlin, we have to eat our dinner. Thank goodness the girls fell asleep as soon as we sat down. We need to get them some ear muffs if Lucius comes to dinner,” Y/N chuckled.