Playtime Daddy

“Fuck,” she groaned as she arrived. She unzipped her dress and started removing it so she could nurse the girls. “Sorry no easy way to nurse in this one,” she said as she ended up topless in her panties. Severus was staring her down the entire time shooting daggers at her for not being home already. 

One at a time Severus brought over the fussing babies so they could nurse. “Once again I’m almost nude nursing in front of Lucius,” Y/N said nervously.

 “Don’t mind me, darling. I’m simply here to make sure Severus doesn’t wring your pretty little neck,” Lucius announced cheekily. Looking directly at Lucius, she asked, “Do you think I was a bad girl? Do I deserve to get punished?” she grinned. 

Lucius gave her an evil grin before looking over at Severus. He said, “The little Princess is simply begging for it, isn’t she? A greedy little thing.”

“You have no idea how greedy she is. Beginning for it night and day. She begged me to suck your cock once you left,” Severus replied blankly.

 “Is that where she was just now? Out sucking cock?” Lucius asked with a devilish grin. “A fantastic question, Lucius. Princess, is that where you were just now? Had to make a little stop? Did you atleast know the gentleman this time?” Severus questioned. 

“Gentleman this feels real serious. Let me get the girls to nap before you tear me apart,” Y/N chuckled. After the girls were laid down in their cribs, Severus picked Y/N up and threw her over his shoulder in just her panties she had been nursing in. 

“Fuck me, Daddy” she chuckled. “Oh Princess, with pleasure,” he growled as he carried her to the playroom where Lucius was already disrobing. “Damn,” Y/N said as she saw him pulling his shirt off his shoulders. 

“Do I please the Princess?” Lucius asked cheekily. “Dripping,” she admitted with a grin as she laid on the bed admiring the two men. 

“Take your panties off and show us,” Severus told her as they undressed themselves. Both of the men were fighting their erections as they pulled their trousers down. 

She got up from the bed to pull her panties down her legs, bending at the waist just as he liked. After they were off her feet, she got up on the bed on all fours with her pussy and ass exposed to them. 

“Princess, where did you go when you were supposed to be at home? It didn’t escape my notice that you were not at home where I told you to be,” Severus questioned her while slowly stroking the length of his cock. 

Y/N’s heart immediately started beating faster. She looked over at her shoulder and then to the door that hadn’t been closed yet. “Answer me,” Severus sneered as he used his wandless magic to close and lock the door. “I went to Van Doren’s cottage,” she said shakily. 

“You did what? How did you know where he lived?” Severus growled.

 “He was at the lake. That is where I went originally, to clear my head,” she replied softly as he gripped the bed sheets. She started trying to get up from her very vulnerable position but was warned to get back. 

“Did you let Van Doren fuck that little pussy?” Lucius asked with what sounded something like jealousy. Y/N’s head turned around to look at the man to see if she had read that correctly. 

“Lucius, did you get your little man ego hurt as well?” she teased the man. She turned and sat knelt on the bed so she could admire them. 

Each of the men were slowly stroking their aching cocks. Lucius’ was just as handsome as Sev but built in a more slender sort of way. 

 Severus sighed and replied, “Princess, shut your fucking mouth. You are only making it worse. You don’t open your mouth until you’re asked a question.

 I’ve decided to make Lucius an honorary playtime Daddy. He has been so helpful in facilitating all of this. That being said, you only play with him when I've given you permission. He’s going to use every part of you, Princess. 

You will not be punished for anything that happens in this room. I know he wants to fuck your little Princess pussy so I’m about going to allow it. You cannot beg for his cum inside you. No matter what he will not cum in you,” Severus announced as the men watched her. 

Y/N was on fire at this new revelation. “Can I kiss him?” she asked hopefully. Lucius crawled onto the bed, kneeling beside her, he took her face in his hands. He brought her in for the most delicious kiss. His kiss was very familiar in some way, it was very close to how Severus kissed her. 

Her hands started roaming his body as they kissed. She hadn’t gotten to properly feel his body before, just focusing on sucking his cock. He felt so good against her body, sending electrical shocks through her. 

Y/N took her hand out of Lucius’ hair long enough to signal Severus to come play with them. He knelt behind her, rubbing his hands all over her body.

 She broke her kiss with Lucius so she could kiss Severus over her shoulder. Lucius’ hands roamed her body for the first time, truly getting to appreciate her form.

 “Your body has always been to die for, Princess. I’ve wanted to fuck you since I met you in your Daddys office. I fantasized about bending you over his desk and taking turns on that little pussy,” Lucius recounted slowly as his hands roamed her. 

“Your Daddy said you wondered if we would both fit in this delicious little pussy. Let me see,” Lucius whispered as he briefly explored her pussy before shoving two of fingers inside her. 

Y/N was moaning and whimpering into Severus’ mouth while Lucius explored her dripping pussy. Severus moved back so Y/N could suck his aching cock while Lucius moved behind her. His mouth greedily sucked and licked at her pussy from behind. The man was moaning into her while he furiously licked her. 

“You love it don’t you? Is Daddy Lucius good at eating your Princess pussy?” Severus asked Y/N as he looked down into her eyes. She moaned deeply against his cock while she sucked him.

 It was only a moment later and Y/N couldn’t hold off any longer. Her pussy trembled and pulsed against Lucius’ ravenous mouth. She started whimpering when he didn’t stop licking because she had cum.

 Severus was holding her head so she couldn’t pull off of his cock. Lucius licked her until she was trying to free herself and pull away from his mouth. Finally, he stopped and positioned himself behind her. Severus allowed her to pull off and catch her breath.

 “You’re both mean,” Y/N announced with a glare. Lucius spanked her roughly, just as hard as Severus usually did. “Princess, shut the fuck up. Suck your Daddys cock while I fuck this little Princess pussy” Lucius growled at her. 

Y/N looked up at Sev, “Is that what you want?” she whispered. Sev looked pleased that she had asked, replying simply, “Ruin her, Lucius,” he said. Severus held her face, looking into her eyes while Lucius lined himself up perfectly at her entrance.