Spring Break Part 7:4

Author Notes: Just a little something to hold you over.

“Well for starters, I want to fuck you in every position in front of the mirrors. You need to see how breathtaking you are when we have sex. I would love to have a table or something I could strap you to easily when you get out of hand. I am also going to require several more types of spanking implements. I also wouldn’t mind having a little cage to lock you in as well,” the man announced. 

Y/N gave him a slow blink, trying to take all of that information in. “A cage huh? Like a prisoner or a puppy?” she giggled. “Probably more like a captive,” he smirked. 

“Oop, this one is empty. Switch,” she announced. Severus added a fresh bottle to the pump and resumed his work on the other side. “Can I tell you a really wild fantasy I have? It’s a bit out there,” she asked hesitantly. The man's eyes widened as he waited, replying, “Don’t keep me waiting.”

“We would discuss it beforehand but I would love for you to dress up as a masked intruder. You would chase me around the house, finally catching me and fucking me against my will for as long as you can. Tearing my clothes off, that sort of thing,” she confessed.

 “That’s all I want to do now. See you have great ideas,” he replied immediately. “You don’t think that is kind of bizarre?” she asked curiously.

 “Not at all. It will sort of feel like a dangerous situation but without the actual risk. I’m always prepared to be rough with your beautiful little body, Princess. In fact, I would love to rip a hole in these very tight jeans you are wearing and fuck you through it,” he smirked at her. 

“Not these. They are vintage! Which means they were expensive,” she chuckled. Severus sighed, “Fine, a different pair then,” he replied.

 “If we get that house, you are going to fuck me on every surface of it aren’t you?” she asked. “Yes I am. Except the nursery of course,” he replied. “I’m glad we agree on that. No need to christen the nursery,” she chuckled. 

“Oh, I forgot. I told your grandmother that we put an offer down for a house near her. She almost broke my ear drums with her squeal. That must be where you get it from, Princess,” he announced. 

“I was thinking when we go on break for summer. I really want a dog. I was thinking something of a similar size to Sam. I refuse to have another cat any time soon,” she replied. The man sighed, “You won’t rest until our home is full of children and pets will you?” he asked. 

“Doesn’t my Daddy want to make me happy?” she pouted. “What kind?” he rolled his eyes. “I was thinking of a Scottish Terrier or a West Highland White Terrier. A Cairn Terrier’s are beautiful as well. I think any of those would make lovely family dogs,” she replied. 

Severus removed the breast pump and set it to the side with a little smirk on his face. “I see you have been giving it some thought,” he chuckled. “Only since the moment my cat died in that tragic Hippogriff attack where he was torn apart limb from limb,” she recounted. 

“Why do I feel like this is something you told the students?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “Indeed. I told them that is the reason to stay out of the forbidden forest. They were very curious as to why he wasn’t in class anymore. I used the opportunity to amuse myself,” she replied with a cheeky grin. 

Severus chuckled softly, “Princess, you utilize every opportunity to amuse yourself. As frustrating as it can be at times, it’s one of my favorite qualities about you. You do not care how idiotic you look as long as you are enjoying yourself,” he replied. “I’m not sure that was a compliment,” she replied hesitantly. 

“Perhaps it was lost there. I enjoy your silly nature,” he smirked. “I pride myself on being lighthearted and unserious as frequently as possible. There are times I wish I had your stoic disposition in certain scenarios. My face always gives me away,” she replied. 

“Princess, I need to get you off my lap and put a shirt back on you. If I don’t, I’m about to destroy these jeans you’re wearing,” the man announced.