Date Night 2, Part 4

“I’m going to thoroughly use you. I put your butt plugs inside the bag as well in case the situation warranted such. I see now that it does. Now behave before or I’ll take the lubricant away next,” he sneered back at her.

 Her heart was beating almost out of her chest. Her full breasts rose and fell from her labored breath, she answered, “Yes Daddy.” “You can’t wait to have the filthy little mouth full can you? Come over here,” he demanded. 

She moved over immediately from her chair to the booth beside him. Severus held out his left hand with his index and middle finger raised.

 “Suck,” he demanded. Y/N took his fingers immediately into her mouth, sucking them furiously. “Desperate little whore,” he mocked her with a little grin in the corner of his mouth. He watched her intently while she sucked his fingers. 

He took her hand and roughly shoved it against his aching cock in his trousers. “Desperate little whore can’t keep her hands off Daddy,” he whispered. She grabbed him firmly through his trousers, letting her eyes close as she moaned.

 “I do hope that’s enough to satisfy that little cunt. I know how much you loved being stretched. Nothing is ever big enough for you is it?,” he whispered into her ear. 

Y/N was even sure what she was hearing anymore, she was in a haze of arousal now as he whispered things into her ear. The throbbing of her pussy is the only sound she was hearing at that moment.

 “Time to play,” he whispered before taking his fingers back. He jerked her hand with his wet one, pulling her up from the booth. He walked in his usual quick pace, almost dragging a dizzy Y/N to the boudoir room. 

“I bet that little cunt would love to be fucked by your new friend.. Sadly I’m all you’re getting tonight,” he said as he picked the yellow flag (Exclusive, Likes To Be Watched) again.

She was about to seal her own death warrant but she blurted out, “Let me fuck him, please,” she begged.

 Severus’ head shot back again, looking her dead in the eyes, “Say it again, Princess. I fucking dare you,” he snarled. 

She came back to her senses, “I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I said that,” she admitted. Severus held her wrist with a death grip as they walked into the room.

 The room was fairly full again with various couples and groups enjoying each other. It didn’t even look odd that Severus was dragging her behind him. “Daddy, please,” she begged. 

Severus pushed her down onto the booth next to him. “Take my cock out and suck now,” he demanded as he leaned back. 

Her hands immediately started working on his trousers, taking out his aching cock. It felt like it was pulsing in her hand as she leaned down, wrapping her lips around him.

 “That’s right whore, suck my cock,” he growled down at her. His hands grabbed a rough handful of her hair forcing her down further onto him.

 He yanked up and down roughly forcing her to make gurgling noises as she choked on him. Severus looked across the room finally, seeing the familiar face watching Y/N suck his cock. The man leaned back against the booth, rubbing himself through his trousers. 

“Your friend is watching you suck me, Princess,” Severus announced. Y/N tried to pull her head up to see if he was telling the truth but she was stopped. “OH, no you don't, you’re not done,” he scolded her.