January 23, 1999 Part 2

Y/N sat on the sofa once they were back in the house so Severus could help remove her tennis shoes. “I cannot wait to reach my feet again,” she chuckled. “How long until I can get you pregnant again?” he asked jokingly. 

“That’s not funny at all,” she huffed. “Some women get pregnant again right after you know,” he replied as he rose from the floor. “I don’t want to hear any of this talk right now. Where is my surprise?” she replied impatiently. 

Severus brought over a box neatly wrapped with a green bow on top. Y/N carefully unwrapped it, letting out a little squeal when she realized what it was. Severus had gotten her a walkman and several cassette tapes to accompany it. 

“The man said this would be better than the cd player since you will be moving around a lot. I thought you could listen to it once you start going into labor, to help keep you calm,” he replied. 

“You are truly the best. I’ve been wanting one of these. Fantastic. Thank you, Daddy,” she remarked as she leaned over giving him a kiss.

 “I love you so much, Princess,” he said softly as he stroked her face. “I love you too, Daddy. I’m the luckiest Princess in the whole word to have you,” she replied looking into his deep dark eyes.

 “Do you want your snack or do you want me to feed you?” he grinned back at her. “Feed me first,” she whispered, before wrapping her arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. 

After they were done making love, Y/N finally got her snack. “Two of them?” she asked curiously as he brought over her snack. “One for each baby of course, and your fruit,” he replied as he handed the plate to her.

 “Thank you, Daddy. I’m surprised I get any berries at all. Your little baby must not have eaten them all yet,” she giggled referring to the giant rabbit that was spread across the carpet in front of the fire.

 “She has ears, you know. She knows you’re jealous of her,” he announced as he sat on the sofa next to her. Y/N huffed, “I’m just teasing you. I love her as well even if she doesn’t prefer me,” she said glaring at the rabbit. 

Severus went and picked up his now giant fat rabbit, cuddling her on the sofa. “The best girl,” he whispered to his beloved. “Used to be me,” Y/N mumbled with a mouth full of croissant. 

“It still is you. You’re my perfect Princess. I have to give my girls consistent words of affirmation to get you to act right,” he replied.

 “Acceptable, that is the first thing I remember you saying to me that was positive,” she recalled. “It was perfect but I couldn’t let it go to your head,” he smirked back at her.

 “That is where you and I differ, one of the many areas. I give the students positive affirmation every chance I get. It’s tough enough being away from home in a new place without a broody potions Professor making their lives more difficult,” she remarked cheekily. 

Severus huffed, replying, “I provided them with a challenge. If they didn’t rise to it, then it only reflects poorly on them,” he said.

 “You don’t think it reflects poorly on the Professor when half of the students are so nervous about making a mistake that their hands are shaking?,” she asked with a raised eyebrow. “I was under a lot of stress if you recall,” the man scoffed. 

“I recall very well. I remember being thrown over the back of the sofa and taken rather savagely many afternoons because you were stressed. How many of my uniforms did you ruin?,” she smirked back at him. “You should have undressed faster,” he said with an evil grin.