Which demon concubine is so stupid to bring disaster to the country

The lights in the presidential suite were all turned on, and An Jingshuo walked to the master bedroom with Tang Tang in his arms, put him on the big bed, and then vigilantly took out his mobile phone and put a ......

Great Compassion Mantra.

The compassionate Buddhist song spread in the bedroom, and the corners of Tang Tang's lips, who were lying on the bed and pretending to be drunk, twitched slightly, and he was almost crossed without desire.

An Jingshuo suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, his pounding heart calmed down, and when he heard someone knocking on the door outside, he could barely pick up the face of the famous director, shouting "It's coming" and got up to open the door.

After the others left, Tang Tang on the big bed opened his eyes, he was half drunk, propped up the bed and straightened up, his slightly drunk state made him look lazy and seductive, but now this face is full of indescribable meaning.

............

An Jingshuo opened the door, let Yu Wenshu and Chi Li enter the house, didn't mention what happened just now, and changed the topic: "Did you call Tang Tang's agent?"

"The phone can't get through," Chi Li walked in and said, "Let the hotel manager go to the box to see it, he is drunk and can't take him back." "

Yu Wenshu: "Let him sleep here, the little drunken bird in the province will fly out at night, and it will be interesting to let someone pick it up." "

An Jingshuo nodded: "Okay,"

As they spoke, they walked to the master bedroom, but when they went in, they saw that the drunken little thing was not on the bed, only the bathroom door was ajar, and there was a sound of rushing water inside, and the three of them were afraid that something would happen to him drunk, so they hurriedly walked over and pushed open the bathroom door.

Bright bathroom, marble stone bricks are simple and elegant, the young man kneels on the ground, puts his chin on the edge of the bathtub, probably feels hot, the dark red shirt on his body seems to be unbuttoned, and he can't fall off a section of it, looking at the shoulders from behind, the suit pants are loose and wrapped around the hips, and the groin is looming......

"Yo," Yu Wenshu blew the hooligan whistle, glanced up and down without concealing his favorite, and then looked away restrainedly, he smiled: "Good figure...... But what are you doing here? "

The young man who was sitting on the edge of the ground thinking about life was frightened by him, and looked back at them with a little confusion, and after a few seconds, he didn't seem to know what he remembered, and his eyes slowly widened......

As soon as Yu Wenwen wanted to tease him, he saw the drunken young man very flexibly burrow into the large round bathtub filled with water, quickly sink himself to the bottom, and a string of bubbles floated up......

Yu Wen Shuchi Li An Jingshuo: "......"

Chi Li reacted the fastest, and hurriedly went over and bent down to pick him up, but this little drunk was not slippery, and he was still kicking him in the water, and the action was quite strange, he kicked with two feet together, and the ground was full of water.

After tossing for a while, Chi Li finally fished the young man out of the water, hugged him tightly in his arms and prevented him from kicking him, Tang Tang was soaked, and found that this person was so domineering that he didn't let him soak his tail!

Chi Li's face was dark and gloomy, he hugged the young man tighter, and scolded in a low voice: "Don't move!"

Men are already fierce, and when they are deliberately murderous, it makes people's hearts and livers tremble, and the little mermaid feels that she is moving, and she may be made into braised fish, steamed fish, and boiled fish, and she immediately stiffens, and honestly does not dare to move anymore.