Arc 16: Blind husband in German

[Cannon fodder replacement: Tang Tang, Tang Tang is the shuster of J University. There are many admirers in the school, but they are all he refuses. As soon as the protagonist entered the campus, he heard of the senior and accidentally found that his temperament was somewhat similar to his father.]

[Liu Xi was born with a delicate personality. She likes to enjoy the envious eyes of others. Coupled with some unsabable purposes, she chased Tang Tang for several months and finally took down the school grass.]

[Later, in an accident, Tang Tang was injured when protecting Liuxi, and the pride of heaven was blind. In the past, the envy of everyone turned into a sigh, which also made the protagonist's patience worse day by day.]

In early autumn, midsummer has just passed, and there is no heat in the air. The leaves on both sides of the road outside the villa rustled, and a luxury car drove into the Liu family's residence.

The driver drove steadily and passed the servants who were cleaning. Liu Xi turned his head and looked at the familiar and strange scenery outside the window. His expression gradually became complicated. Then his eyes moved to the lover who had received the certificate next to him. Because he was blind and could not see, he frowned and showed a trace of disgust.

The man next to him looked very good, with a gentle appearance. Even if his eyes were blind and stayed in a completely strange space, his back under the white shirt was straight. He lowered his eyes slightly, his lips were very light, and there was a kind of comfortable silence.

But... what's the use?

Liu Xi pulled the corners of his mouth sarcastically, and he was even more unhappy. He was saved by Tang Tang's life and was grateful at first.

Because Tang Tang was an orphan, his young master of the Liu family really took care of him for a month, but the proud son of heaven was blind, like a useless person. In the past, what he gained from walking with him at school was everyone's envy, but now he is sympathy and gloating.

However, everyone in the school knows that Tang Tang is blind for him. For the sake of reputation, he can't take the initiative to divorce.

Liu Xi has a secret. He loves his father deeply. A few days ago, he received a message from his father that asked him to take his wife home, which made him even more anxious, because he knew that as long as he crossed the Ming Road to let his father know that Tang Tang's eyes were blind to save him, not only did divorce become difficult, but he and his father could no longer be together. .

Liu Xi became more and more regretful. He was angry about why he wanted to stimulate his father to marry Tang Tang, so he cruelly set up a trap for the blind man and asked him to sign a divorce agreement and suicide note. He forged that he didn't want to drag him down and couldn't stand the blow. He fell into the water and committed suicide.

But he didn't expect that Tang Tang would dodge! Since he was suspended from school, many teachers have visited the school. He didn't dare to do anything. He waited until his father sent someone to pick him up, and there was no chance.

He exhaled, knocked his thighs boredly with his fingertips, turned his head, and stopped looking at Tang Tang.

The young man sitting next to him was gentle and quiet, and he noticed that his lover's eyes were leaving, and his eyes were empty and regrettable.

[The system jingles online, mechanical audio broadcast: the identity of the host character, the blind husband who is disgusted by the protagonist and urgently needs to be dumped, the mission goal of the world is one person, Liu Fengbai.]

Tang Tang was surprised, and he still sat quietly with his eyes down on the surface, showing nothing.

[Draw rewards.]