Husband and father-in-law have an affair in the cupboard

The cabinet was quiet and narrow, with only a slight gasp. Through the cracks, Liu Xi and his classmates could still be heard complaining. His flushed face was stunned, and he was stiffly held in the arms by the man.

"Uncle...Uncle?"

Liu Fengbai smiled and hugged his son-in-law's hand. He reached into the sweaty white shirt and stroked the delicate skin. His breathing was accompanied by a low and gentle voice. He said with a smile, "Why don't you call Dad?"

Tang Tang muttered the old hooligan in his heart, showing an unbelievable look. His first impression of Liu Fengbai was very good. He felt that he was like an experienced elder, but who would have thought that the elder he admired actually... pretended to be his son.

Crazy, this is simply unreasonable.

There was a trace of light in the wardrobe. Liu Fengbai saw the obvious expression of his son-in-law through the light. He held Tang Tang and went up. The wet kiss fell densely on his neck, and his eyes thought dimly--

I want to be your legal husband more than my elders.

"Well..."

Tang Tang gasped, and his whole body was nailed to the dick and rushed up. Liuxi's voice outside made him panic. The reflexive contraction of chrysanthemum hole made layers of soft meat greedily bite and suck the things that his father-in-law's "pap" whip. The root of his thighsed, gasped and the sound line trembled and cursed.

"Pervert, crazy... crazy!"

Liu Fengbai was scolded by him. He hugged Tang Tang in the wardrobe. The male dog's waist was fierce and piled. The young man was as crazy as riding a horse. He ran up and sat on the genitals fiercely. The long guy "puffed" through the intestines thoroughly.

The rectum was suddenly opened, and the genitals were still going deep into it. The pleasure of that moment swept all the nerves, making Liu Fengbai sigh in a low voice. Tang Tang sobbed in pain, and his body trembled.

"Good boy." Liu Fengbai straightened his waist and dried, and the male root was wantonly inserted in his son-in-law's intestines. A cavity of lewd liquid was inserted by the meat stick and burst out a sneer. The intersection was wet and sticky. The man was attached to his ear and smiled and said, "Slow down... Don't be found."

Huan Hao's voice was muffled in the cabinet. The intestine was excessively red and congested, and the sensitivity secreted a large amount of mucus to please the meat stick. The blind young man gasped, and the pleasure washed the reason in waves. The father-in-law carried his lover on his back and softened his chrysanthemum hole.

...

"Well, it should be in time." After entering the door, Liu Xi wrinkled her nose and looked at the open window with her mobile phone. As soon as her doubts rose from the bottom of her heart, she was interrupted by what her friend said in her mobile phone.

He listened again and again, and quickly walked to the TV cabinet, squatted down and looked for the information for the class.

In the cabinet not far away, Liu Fengbai glanced out, moved his waist and fucked his son-in-law's greedy chrysanthemum hole to secrete a lot of mucus. He stimulated in his ear, "Liu Xi is only a few steps away from us now..."

The sex organ wrapped in a big dick suddenly tightened, an indescribable sense of morality, and the pleasure of cheating spread in Tang Tang's heart.

He gasped and was stimulated by the sense of virtue that he was ashamed. The coquettish meat wall squirmed desperately to squirm Liu Fengbai's sexual organs. He said to his heart that the old man was really bad. He clenched his teeth on the surface and turned his head to listen.