Poor Little

Royal Palace, Royal Study.

Hua'an, the eunuch, stood in front of the door of the imperial study, glanced at the little eunuch with a frozen red face, untied the thick cloak, crossed the little eunuch's frozen red and swollen hands, and put them on his arm, and said in a shrill voice.

"Hove it to our family, otherwise, take care of your skin."

The little eunuch didn't dare to move, so he had to hold Hua'an's clothes, which Nuonuo said.

Hua An withdrew his sight and stepped into the imperial study. The moment he opened the door, it was like the warm current of summer. When the door of the study was tightly closed, the warm current disappeared.

The golden incense burned the amberaris, and behind the table stood a man in a dragon robe and a pen. As soon as Hua An entered, he quickly stepped forward.

Salute: "Your Majesty."

Emperor Longyu said, "Uh-huh" and asked, "The boy of the Gu family can be sent to Shangshu Mansion."

"Your Majesty, I have asked Tang Shangshu to take it back," Hua An naturally knew what the master liked to listen to. He bowed forward and smiled and grinded the ink for Emperor Longyu: "Young Master Tang is the most flamboyant, and he will definitely take good care of Mr. Gu."

Emperor Longyu was indeed physically and mentally happy. A trace of pleasure flashed in his eyes, as if he said to himself, "Oh, the old man Gu Zhong, not to mention that he cut off the supervisor I sent, but it was not enough to send food and fodder. He took my things to encircle the soldiers in the border."

"The army in Xinjiang here is about to become a word for his family!" Emperor Longyu put the pen away, and his face showed a fierce look.

Hua An quickly knelt down and touched his head on the ground: "Your Majesty calm down", but... Hearing Emperor Longyu's anger and dissatisfaction, he also muttered in his heart.

I heard that the supervisor was a literati who had never been to the battlefield. He took chicken feathers as an arrow and killed a team of soldiers in the army. As for your majesty... The food and fodder you mentioned, ouch, that little thing is feasible to cushion the stomach, so that the soldiers can eat enough, it's all just joking.

However, these had nothing to do with him, a treacherous minister. Hua An took his mind and scolded his master: "Then General Gu doesn't know what's good or bad."

Emperor Longyu's face was still gloomy. After a long time, he relaxed and hummed and said, "I just wanted to collect a few more taxes at the beginning. The old man wrote books one after another and almost pointed to my nose and scolded. Haha... Now that he is dead, I will let his son be the most arrogant and domomineering day in the imperial city!"

Hua An said, "Your Majesty is wise!"

...

Ministry of Household Affairs.

Tang Yingshao rushed in angrily in a court uniform, which scared the old lady. She quickly pulled Tang Tang behind her and said dissatisfiedly, "Why are you shouting so loudly?" When she noticed Gu Jingce behind her, the old lady was surprised and asked, "Is this... Mr. Gu, Gu Huaiyu?"

Tang Yingshao immediately frowned, and was even more angry that the young son had been doing wrong all day long, which made your majesty think and stuffed the disaster star into his Shangshu Mansion: "This... This is the servant that your majesty rewarded Tang."

The old lady was shocked after hearing this and looked at Gu Huaiyu carefully. The child was a twin of his eldest brother, and he looked the same.

She met the eldest son once in her early years. The young man rushed to the horse, and his eyebrows were full of cheerfulness and carelessness, and he was a good child.