The evil servant raped the young master

After the little master's anger, there was no good place on the evil servant's body. The whip marks were crisscrossed on the full chest muscles. The left nipple was slightly straight due to pain, but the right side was erotic red and swollen, and even some scars on the neck.

Tang Tang stood in front of Gu Huaiyu, picked up his chin with a whip, and looked at him like a cat or a dog, with a bad tone: "Gu Huaiyu, do you really think... are you still the second son of the Gu family? It's just that my dog dares to wag its tail at others!"

With that, the whip patted him on the face lightly: "Dog... You have to listen carefully. If I find out again, I will tear down your bitch bones. Do you understand?"

Gu Huaiyu gasped slightly, and his beautiful muscles were full of bright whip marks. His dark eyes quietly stared at Tang Tang, which made Tang Tang Tang subconsciously feel as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake, and the poisonous snake was licking him.

Then the man lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on his bare feet tied with the golden bells of the red thread. Respectfully: "... I understand."

The poisonous snake made Tang Tang's heart itchy obediently. He picked up his chin again and asked badly, "Danny, what should I call me?"

Gu Huaiyu was picked up by him, lifted his eyelids and swept over his red lips and white teeth, and his thin lips spit out two words.

"Master."

It's so good that poisonous snakes don't bite. But the good Tang Tang didn't dare to tease him anymore. He touched the top of his head and said with satisfaction, "Good dog."

Gu Huaiyu's obedient eyes covered the darkness in his eyes.

...

At night, the fragrance drifts away.

A sob came from the carved bed. The white and tender young master was stripped of his trousers by the evil servant, held it in his arms and inserted the thick and hard penis into his legs, and the long purple red went in and out of the white, leaving a water mark.

The skin behind the neck is kissed, and the tip of the tongue gently licks the skin, as if it will be pierced the next second and injected with the toxin of the poisonous snake.

Gu Huaiyu hugged the fragrant young master, rubbed the tender skin and sensitive perineum, and finally hit the young master's object.

The place is white and clean, and the top and the double ball are a little pink, like jade, which makes people happy. Gu Huaiyu stroked the young master's leg while caressing it with his slender fingers, but with a little effort. I don't know if he was retaliating against the young master's contempt today.

The bump couldn't stop. His things were too long. The little master couldn't clamp his legs. There was an extra section. The mucus stained the white flesh. He smiled and muttered in Tang Tang's ear:

"Little master, is the dog still good?"

"Wow..."

The little master's body trembled, and he could only make an unconscious murmur. The upright little meat stick was red by his hand, and the transparent semen mixed with the liquid of the big penis. It was sticky between his legs. He hummed with his eyes closed, and his eyelashes were wet with tears.

"What a tender leg..." The evil servant sighed, pulled out the penis full of blue veins, and the glans touched the pink hole, and gently hit and crushed it, making the little master's body tremble.

The closed valley was knocked open a little by purple, and the soft meat at the mouth of the acupuncture point greedily sucked the mucus on the glans. Gu Huaiyu gasped and straightened his waist into the whole glans, gently crushing it against the tight intestine, and fucked the delicate and charming meat, and it was wet in a few times.