Is it cheap to be hard on my feet?

Yongle Palace is burning with a fire wall, and the fragrance of rich and noble flowers mixed with the smell of lust is getting stronger and stronger. It makes people's hearts feel when they smell it.

The carved bed shook gently, and the crashing sounded loudly. A rich young master with snow-like skin knelt on the bedding. His upper body was weakly attached to the bedding, and his long ink hair slipped to one side. The gemstone and gold crown was expensive. He was supposed to be a fresh-dressed son, but now he raised his buttocks high, holding a purple-red yang object, and was sobbing and being violated by the person behind him. .

"Wow, woo... gently, gently," the young master pouted his buttocks and made his body shake, gradually winding to the sticky essence on the side of his leg, and his face was buried in his arm: "Dog... Dog, woo... wait!! Uh-huh..."

With a crying and choking harsh words, the stimulating mad dog breathed more heavily, and Tang Tang bent his head from his arm. His face was flushed, with small tears hanging on his eyelashes, his watery eyes were full of hazy tears, and his fingers pulled the bedding impatiently.

Pretending not to understand what Gu Jingce meant, his dry buttocks shook out of water, and the cool crying became more and more unbearable.

"Gu... Gu Huaiyu met the minister, what does it have to do with me, who, who wants to clip you... Ah!! Light...lightly--!!"

When Gu Jingce heard this, his waist and crotch moved slightly, and the penis penetrated into the owner's body was inserted in the wet meat wall. The tight and soft meat wall could feel its enthusiasm, and the coquettish heart also made the glans resist heavily.

The mad dog smiled in a hoarse voice and a sense of pleasure: "I forgot to tell my master that Gu Huaiyu and I have a special feeling between my twins, such as I fuck my master's hole, and Gu Huaiyu in the imperial study can also enjoy this pleasure."

"Maybe he is now in front of the minister, but it's a pity... Tang Shangshu was rejected, otherwise he could still er--" The mad dog's throat knot rolled and smiled briefly: "The master bit so tightly again..."

He dragged Tang Tang's waist, and his waist and crotch moved fiercely and fast. The glans crushed his heart heavily. More than half of the purple and red evil root was pulled out and inserted in, and countless mucus was splashed.

The long guy was covered with turbid liquid, and the soft meat was inserted like a peach heart and splashed out juice, and the wet intestines twitched crazily.

"Ah--!!"

-

In the imperial study, the courtiers discussed it fiercely. The new emperor sitting behind the table drank a few cups of cold tea, his forehead overflowed with fine sweat, and his back suddenly stiffened. He held the hand holding the armrest tightly and almost crushed the wood.

The penis felt the squeeze in all directions, and the tender meat squirmed wet and slippery, like greedy mouths desperately sucking desire, and the hot and covering his face. He subconsciously wanted to shake his waist and hips, rushed into the meat hole against the heat flow, and the owner's stomach screamed.

"Holy, what do you think?"

The respectful voice of the minister of the Ministry of Lifu suddenly looked back on Huaiyu's mind. There was no change on the surface, and the bottom was hard enough to poke the dragon robe.

He said calmly, "It's very good."

-

The crackling sound was accompanied by the sound of water, and the tall evil servant held the master's waist, fucking the master's meat hole like a male dog mating.