Changes in the cloa/mermaid is sprayed with water

It took several hours for the fishing boat to come back from the sea. All the reporters came one after another and surrounded the dock. Chi Li and the other three came to the dock when they realized that Tang Tang was in a bad state and sat in the car and waited for Tang Tang to get off the boat.

"Well, there are so many people," An Jingshuo opened a crack in the window and frowned when he saw the accompanying photographers with cameras around the dock and many reporters. He was even more worried.

The fishing boat sounded the sound and docked, and the guests and the director group got off the boat one by one. What the men were worried about still happened. In addition to besieging Lin Yu, these reporters also surrounded Tang Tang, the center of the incident. They could hardly see Tang Tang people, and could only hear a series of questions from the reporter.

Yu Wenshu cursed and opened the door and got out of the car. Chi Li calmly asked the driver to follow the bodyguard of another car and open the way for them.

An Jingshuo also resisted the impulse to go out.

Men all know that their little mermaids like to act. For the sake of his acting career and not to cause any bad speculation on the Internet, they can't act rashly.

Yu Wenshu can also be said to be worried about the good descendants in the crew. After all, Quanmou has been shooting for so long, but if Chi Li and An Jingshuo go on, it will be unclear.

The bodyguard in a black suit pushed away the reporter who stopped Tang Tang from leaving. They said twice and were so angry that they didn't squeeze behind.

Yu Wenshu didn't listen at all. He walked through the road driven by the bodyguard and saw that among many reporters, the little mermaid stood there at a loss. His face was pale and pitiful. He was almost hit by the microphone, and the fire in his heart surged up.

He grabbed Tang Tang's wrist, pulled him over, took off the big sunglasses on his face with the other hand, put them on Tang Tang, held him in his arms, and looked up at the reporters.

"Get out of here, get out of your father's way."

The reporters around Tang Tang were pushed hard. They thought it was Tang Tang's team. They just wanted to find trouble, but they didn't wait to find fault and heard this very familiar dirty words.

They suddenly felt a bad feeling in their hearts and looked up. When they saw Yu Wenshu's smiling face clearly, the flash did not flash, and the camera was put down. The reporters only felt that the microphone in their hands was hot.

Do it, this is the ancestor again!

Yu Wenshu didn't know what they were thinking. He covered his eyes for Tang Tang, and then raised his eyes and looked at the badges on the necks of the reporters one by one. The people who looked over them dodged uncomfortly and explained with a smile.

"Misunderstanding, misunderstanding."

The little mermaid's uncomfortable face turned pale. Yu Wenshu was so distressed that he was not in the mood to talk to them more. His smile scared the reporter: "Mymisunderstanding... So everyone is all right? If it's okay, I'll take Tang Tang away. I just hope... there won't be a next time. He asked gracefully, "Do you understand?"

"I understand."

Yu Yingdi has made his debut for many years and has never taken the initiative to cause trouble, but how are those ignorant reporters who have to spread rumors about him now? It's not that they can't do this job anymore. Do they still dare not understand?

Yu Wenshu saw their acquaintance, so he no longer gave them a little star, but only protected the people in his arms and walked to the luxury car over there.