Father-in-law attacked at night

Tang Tang woke up when Liu Fengbai came in. He had been pretending to sleep and enjoy the service of the protagonist's attack. After shooting Liu Fengbai's mouth, he woke up quietly and called out Liu Xi's name with bad intentions. He guessed that... Liu Fengbai must want to kill him now.

As soon as this idea fell, the lower body suddenly cooled down.

Tang Tang's trousers were completely removed. The man lay behind him and turned around and hugged him in his arms. He accidentally touched Liu Xi in front of him, and then his whole body suddenly stiffened.

Unbelievable: "Liu Fengbai?"

"Huh?" Liu Fengbai kissed his neck and squeezed the purple sex organ into Tang Tang's legs. The surface of the long meat root was covered with blue veins, which looked particularly ferocicious and terrific. He inserted it and rubbed it in the buttocks.

The breath was hot, and the wet kiss fell on the neck, and Tang Tang, who was stimulated by Liu Fengbai, hummed. He turned his head to avoid annoying kisses, gasping and low-voice: "You...you're crazy!"

"..." Liu Fengbai smiled.

I don't know why, Tang Tang seemed to hear the meaning of gritting his teeth. He laughed with bad eyes, and he was also in line with the human setting and pretended to be nervous. He was almost schizophrenic.

The thick meat stick rubbed the acupuncture point back and forth, and the glans hit the bag and the sex organ. The son-in-law's white and slender legs could not be clamped. There was an extra section forward, and the mucus flowing out wet his legs.

"Don't... uh..."

The moonlight sprinkled on the big bed in the bedroom through the thin curtains. The man was naked and cold and white, and his clothes were spread under the young man.

His body was entangled, and his son-in-law opened his distracted eyes. He was tightly hugged by his father-in-law and slapped his legs with purple-red things. His voice trembled and refused, but unfortunately it was useless.

The big bed shook gently, and the father-in-law covered his son-in-law's mouth and pulled out a wet purple-red one against the acupuncture point between the son-in-law's buttocks.

That place is soft enough. The huge top went in and went into the whole head.

Liu Xi next to him closed his eyes and fell asleep smoothly. He didn't know that after he was asleep, the legal husband next to him trembled all over and was covered by his father, covering his mouth and straightening his waist through the intestines.

"Well..."

Tang Tang hummed in pain. The big guy was too big and unexpectedly filled the narrow intestines, leaving no gap. Layers of soft meat firmly hooped around the meat stick, trembling and secreting liquid.

The intestines were tighter than usual. Like a small mouth, Liu Fengbai was happy and painful. He sighed comfortably and straightened his waist to let the big glans hit his son-in-law's rectum. The momentum was like a broken bamboo to open the small mouth, and the coquettish mouth was forced to tighten the column of the blue veins.

Tang Tang's body trembled, the messy pajamas buttons were unbuttoned, the flat lower abdomen bulged a hard lump, and his belly convulsed and strangled out the meat strips.

"Good boy, relax..." Liu Fengbai's tone was soft, stroked Tang Tang Tang's chest, hugged him slightly and straightened. He felt his subordinates tremble and wanted to struggle forward. He smiled: "Be careful... Don't disturb the stream to rest."

Tang Tang didn't dare to move at all. His eyes couldn't see, and he thought that he really wanted to meet his lover. He quickly hid back and hid his buttocks close to his father-in-law's crotch. The thick and sudden meat stick was inserted deeper. The pleasure and pain swept the nerves, and he resisted and didn't call out.