It's time

The night was dark, but the candlelight of Tang Shangshu Mansion was bright, and the bodyguards firmly guarded several gates to keep people out.

The main hall was noisy and chaotic. Only the fragrance was quiet and warm, and two men stood by the young master's bed. The young master had just suffered a crime. He was softer and more obedient than his usual arrogance. He stared at them.

Gu Huaiyu was dressed in black, and his hair was tied up with hairbands. He stood calmly and elegantly by the bed, as if he were coming to the door.

On the carved bed, Gu Jingce sat by the bed, hugged his soft body, and looked at him leisurely. The young master was silent for a few seconds before reaching out to Gu Jingce's arm and twisting it with all his strength.

"...?"

Gu Jingce raised his eyebrows and didn't feel any pain.

The young master in his arms suffered, his face turned pale, and he was shabby. The arrogance between his eyebrows became a pity. He seemed to want to pinch him to see if it was a nightmare, but in the end, he couldn't pinch him because he had no strength.

When he was sick, he was soft and obedient, which made people want to hold him in his arms and spoil him, but the evil servant would rather the little master never be so obedient.

This was in my heart, and I walked around inexplicably. The soft young master looked at them with anger in his eyes. If the whip had been around at this time, he might have beaten the two dogs to death.

"...It's so fierce"

Gu Huaiyu's eyes flashed with a smile.

Gu Jingce touched Tang Tang's lower abdomen with his big hand. He looked like a dog, with sharp eyebrows raised and a smile in his tone.

"Where's my son of a bitch, master?"

The young master in his arms was full of anger and obviously reacted. The first time he was... he was scolded, but it was after he was drunk in Hualou! It was still captured by Gu Jingce, the eldest son of the Gu family who was "dead" that morning, and the second son Gu Huaiyu, maybe...

No, I must have been in his bed.

The young master's face was a little ruddy, and he gritted his teeth and squeezed out sarcastic words: "Ask the son of a son to go to the yellow dog in the backyard to see if it has given birth to a son and a daughter for you."

"...Good people, why do you open your mouth?"

Gu Jingce said in his heart, but on the surface, he casually played with a wisp of long black hair: "I see what it does. My children and grandchildren have all been in the master's stomach. If they want to give birth, it's up to the master to me..."

Tang Tang slapped him.

He was sick and didn't have much strength. The slap fell on his face.

Gu Jingce suddenly stopped and looked at the person in his arms. Seeing that his ashamed and angry face was red, he swallowed the rest of the flirtation, took the white and tender hand and touched it, and said in a good voice, "Does it hurt?"

The young master didn't answer.

At this time, Gu Huaiyu came over. He had stood outside for a long time before, afraid of passing the cold to Tang Tang, so he never touched him. Now he slowly went to touch his forehead in Chen Xiangxie.

He touched the sweat of his hand and took his hand away from the young master's forehead: "Change into a nightgout first. This one on his body is soaked in sweat."

"Okay, let's change the bedding." Gu Jingce got up, bent down and wrapped Tang Tang in a brocade quilt, carefully picked it up, and stood by the bed waiting for Gu Huaiyu to replace the clean bedding.