Set a set for the protagonist

Three o'clock in the morning.

Tang Tang woke up with hunger. He opened his eyes in a daze and found that there was no one in the room. Only a night light was on by the bed. His bulging stomach was full of semen. The foreign body and wetness of the back acupuncture point made him uncomfortable. He reached out to the acupuncture point and touched the pearls inside.

"Wow..." The little mermaid's stomach gurgled, lay on her side, and pened into the meat hole with her fingertips, trying to get the pearls.

The surface of the pearl is contaminated with turbid liquid, which is very slippery and difficult to do. As soon as the fingertips touch it, it keeps rolling deep. The pleasure of round crushing the sensitive intestines is strong, which makes the little mermaid shiver.

But I'm even more hungry.

Thinking of the sudden fall of the horse yesterday, the little mermaid couldn't wait to carry a rocket to escape from the earth immediately. He regretted and said to his heart what he had to eat on the shore! Not to mention that I didn't eat, I asked the men to turn over and eat the fried fish steak. It's better to stay in the sea and catch a fish and eat sashimi when you are hungry.

He swallowed his saliva, miserable and desolate.

It's over... I'm even more hungry.

He turned around the house. The people outside might have sensed the movement and opened the door. Chi Li held the doorknob. With the faint light of the night light, he saw the young man naked on the big bed. He was stretching out his hand into the back acupuncture point and stirring, and kicked the sheets with his feet uncomfortably.

The gasped unbearable, the messy quilt fell to the ground, and the young man's white snow skin was ambiguous and lewd in the warm light. The upturned buttocks were red, as if he realized that he couldn't get it out like this. He "wooed" and struggled to turn over and kneel on the bed. His buttocks trembled. The young man gasped and put his hand to the red, swollen and dripping acupuncture point.

Chi Li looked at the scenery and suffocated. The desire to sleep gradually woke up. He skimmed his eyes and stopped looking at it. After adjusting his breathing, he said, "Tang Tang." He wanted to go inside and said, "Why did you wake up?"

He was enduring the hoarse voice of the desire, and the python under his crotch was strangled by his underwear. He went to the bedside, held him in his arms and kissed his forehead. He asked in a low voice, "Are you hungry, huh?"

Chi Li didn't see it. When he looked away in a mess, pleasure flashed in Tang Tang's eyes, who was kneeling on the bed. He secretly rubbed revenge, and did not forget to act according to the person's setting. He said tauntingly, "No..."

Before the word hunger fell, his stomach scrambled to make a "grunting" sound of hunger, scolding the master not to lie and to be an honest good fish.

"..."

Chi Li smiled, and Tang Tang immediately blushed. Yesterday, he was pressed by the men on the beach all afternoon. He repeatedly fried the fish steak, and he also wanted to be particularly backboned not to eat food, but this damn physiological need directly lost all his face.

Ask every day, how to escape from the earth.

Tang Tang didn't eat anything yesterday afternoon and consumed a lot of physical strength. Looking at it, Chi Li couldn't bear to tease him. He coaxed him that he had left fish in the kitchen and let him get up for dinner.

Yesterday was too fantasy. After talking, they sat in the living room all night. Later, they thought that Tang Tang might be hungry when he woke up, so they called again and asked the kitchen to keep him warm.