He was attacked by the right path and became incontinent by Japan

The Wuwang Pavilion was quiet up and down, and the disciples and shadow guards were in their dreams. No one expected that the dark and windy night, the owner of the pavilion's bedroom was visited by a desperate flower picker.

The moonlight is faint, and the breath is rapid.

The animal roots under his feet were hard and hot, and the mucus covered his feet. Tang Tang stepped on it slightly, looking at Jun Li's painful and forbearable expression with a smile, and the bad factors in his heart could not stop it.

"What do you want to do so big?"

His eyebrows were bent and his smile was very bright. His body leaned forward in a crimson coat, and his ink hair slipped off his shoulders. He had a good appearance that charmed all sentient beings, but the bright lips were malicious: "Is it a sun bed board?"

The cold white feet stepped on the ferocious, and the force became heavier and heavier. The purple-red ferocious penis was as hard as a stone. The horse's eyes were slightly open on the ruddy glans, and the silky mucus stained the other party's feet.

It hurts and is weird.

Jun Li lay flat in bed, and every muscle was tight, and the sweat rolled down, dyeing his strong body with the upper layer of honey.

The poison of love rolled in his heart, and the scorching heat wandered on the limbs and bones. Tang Tang's doed to intensify the speed of burning enthusiasm.

The full chest fluctuated, and the sweat licked his sexy body. Jun Li swallowed and forcibly hit the acupuncture point and gushed out a mouthful of blood. The righteous swordsman who was not good at words, thought with an expressionless face.

Sh, you.

The internal force suddenly broke through the prohibition of acupuncture points. Jun Li turned his head and spit out a mouthful of blood. Regardless of the blood stains on his lips, he quickly stretched out his hand, and his big palm pulled the cold white jade ankle and pulled it down hard.

Tang Tang only felt that his ankle was hot, and he was unexpectedly pulled down. He was firmly pressed under the man by a whirling of heaven and earth. He was stunned to notice Jun Li's eyes now, and his heart suddenly thumped.

Shit, I'm playing.

His expression was slightly cold, and he slapped Jun Li on the shoulder, but Jun Li, who broke through the acupuncture point, could be comparable to him. Now his position is suppressed, which makes Tang Tang fall down.

The internal force is blocked.

Jun Li pressed his hand, and his hot breath sprayed on the side of Tang Tang's face. His eyes were red and blood, and he stared at him fiercely like a wolf: "Don't move." When he speaks, his voice is also hoarse.

Tang Tang: "..."

He admitted that he was a little panicked, and his face suddenly cooled down, but in fact, his heart was pounding. He didn't know what he was thinking just now! Why are you having so much fun! If Jun Li can't move, isn't it an attack? No, no, no, he will also meow his own day.

"Get off me." Tang Tang's throat knot rolled for a moment, and Zhang Li's face cooled down.

Jun Li ignored it. He also buried his head in his neck, and sprayed with hot breath. The other party's body fragrance was charming. With the breath, his body poured into his body and the poisonous love burned in the blood. Jun Li's eyes turned red, and one hand stiffly broke Tang Tang's legs.

Tang Tang's neck was so hot that he seemed to notice that the man was in a wrong state. He arched his knees under his crotch, gritted his teeth and said word by word, "Don't understand? I said... get off me--"