Does fishing nets make a story

Morning.

The blue sky was very blue, and the fog in the morning drifted in the endless sea. The breeze brushed the sea, and the shimmering sea hit the huge reef.

The ethereal song sounded in the ocean. The corals gently waved their tiny tentacles, and the fish swam happily in the coral group. They circled around a huge shell a few meters long, kissing the cracks until the shell opened and a string of bubbles emerged.

There is no shellfish in the shell, but a red-tailed mermaid. He sat in the shell, boredly touching his bulging stomach, singing softly, and the demagogic tone floated melodiously...

"Ah, I'm bored to death..."

The little mermaid stopped singing, and the demagogic song gradually disappeared in the sea, and the many fish that stayed moved forward one after another. He sighed and spread out into a pool of salted fish in the shell, and the beautiful tail fin swayed bently and flashed with fine spots of light.

Tang Tang turned over and nestled in the big shell. He didn't want to give birth and run with the ball. However, with the cowardly character of a little mermaid, he realized that he had gradually got used to it and adapted to the care and love of men, and would definitely escape in panic.

However, they are not afraid that they can't find it, because of his particularity. Chi Li and others are also worried that he will inadvertently expose his identity and be kidnapped by malicious people, so when he was fainted before, he was implanted with a high-tech chip. The time... is it almost found, right?

He thought about it, after all, he still did not resist the reaction during pregnancy. He rubbed his eyes, yawned sleepily, drowsy in the shell, and his tail fins drooped.

The little mermaid was asleep, and the surrounding sea gently wrapped him. The huge jellyfish emitted soft light, and the fish slowed down. The ocean was very quiet.

After a long time... Tang Tang in his sleep faintly noticed a few "squeak" sounds in his ear. Before long, the huge shell under him also moved. The little mermaid didn't care and still fell asleep.

... The water rose, and he slept soundly in a daze, until there was a loud noise, and the moist air poured into the nasal cavity of the little mermaid. He suddenly woke up from his dream and looked at the big boat in front of him in confusion, and--

Three men on the deck.

Tang Tang: "..."

Today, the wind was not strong. A huge boat appeared on the calm sea. The cool sea breeze blew through the cracks, and the seagulls flew away with him and sang a few times. He was wrapped in a fishing net like a swing. He looked at the deck below. His face was cold, Yu Wenshu, who seemed to be smiling, and An Jingshu, who was frowned, subconsciously I swallowed my saliva.

Day!

He, he, he, he all ran to the sea!

How can these three dog men catch up?

The little mermaid was not calm, and the dog men were not very calm. They controlled the robotic arm, took the little mermaid with a huge shell, gently placed it on the deck of the big boat, and the fishing net slipped from above.

"Baby, I haven't seen you for a long time." Yu Wenshu smiled and reached out to touch Tang Tang's face. His thumb rubbed gently. His affectionate peach blossom eyes bent slightly, but there was no smile in his eyes.

The temperature of the man's palm was cooler than that of his soaked in water. Tang Tang shivered, and his voice was small and soft: "It's just two days."

"Two days are not short," Yu Wenshu sighed softly. How beautiful he smiled, and his voice was even softer than ever before: "It's said that we haven't seen each other for a day, such as three autumns, two days... It's just 18 months. The three of us are worried about it. We haven't slept for 18 months. How's it going, baby? Did you have a good time these two days?