Get out of your father's way

The blue sea was clear, the sea was shining in the sea breeze, and the hull shook gently.

The guests followed the fishermen's teaching, put bait on the hook, and threw it into the sea. Today, the six guests are Zhong Zhen, a popular variety show, a newcomer, Tang Tang, a well-known student in the Department of Biology, Lin Yu, and Wu Yangjie, a weightlifter.

The remaining two girls are one is Geng Jinyu, a talented girl in marine biology, and the other is the most popular love song Xiao Qingxue.

Tang Tang's fish hook had been successfully thrown into the sea. He held the fishing rod and carefully observed that the fish drifted. Suddenly, there was a "wh" sound. The little mermaid turned his head and found that Zhong Zhen jumped and jumped.

"Go...Gog..." Zhong Zhen couldn't say anything. Wu Yangjie quickly pressed him and took off the hook hook on his trousers. Fortunately, they changed their clothes in advance, but only stabbed a little skin.

Although Zhong Zhenman was worthy of sympathy, the "oh" was really magical. While brushing sorry in the bullet screen, he laughed together. Even a few guests couldn't help it. Tang Tang just smiled, and suddenly a strong pull came from the fishing rod in his hand.

"Ah," he stammered, and the stool he was sitting on flipped directly. His abdomen suddenly hit the railing of the fishing boat. He hurriedly stabilized his body and held the fishing rod tightly. The fishing rod was bent because of the pressure. At first glance, it was fishy, and the camera hurried to show it to the close-up.

"Damn it, Tang Tang, you're lucky," Zhong Zhen was not ready yet. He bit the fish, and he rushed over to have a look.

The other guests didn't fish anymore. They all gathered around to cheer for Tang Tang happily. Lin Yu was not too independent. She endured her disgust with Tang Tang and stood behind with a cold face.

The baiting fish in the sea was very heavy, and the pressed fishing rod seemed to be broken at any time. Tang Tang couldn't pull it up, and the bullet screen floated densely.

Among the guests, Wu Yangjie, a weightlifter, saw that Tang Tang's face was red. He squeeded his sleeves anxiously, revealing two arms with large muscles. He just stepped forward to help, and saw the big fish head suddenly breaking out of the water. Wu Yangjie hurriedly took the net to help Tang Tang fish up. The weight was more than a meter-long. .

"Wow! Such a big megamer.

"Oh, good boy, you are lucky. I have been in the sea for so many years, and I have never caught such a big dragon." The fishermen on the ship inhaled, took a few photos with their mobile phones, and shouted that people came to weigh.

After the big dragon took off the fishing line, he suddenly jumped around. His mouth was wide open, and there were hard thorns on his back. After bearing the weight, he saw that there was a weight of thirty-four catties, which was a few thousand.

Tang Tang was paralyzed and sat on the ground and gasped. The dragon bars he caught were very fierce, and he was also struggling. If it hadn't been for the effect of part of the pro-pro force to prevent the fish from struggling, I guess he would not have been able to pull it up.

This fish is enough for him to be the first. The bad-hearted program team thought that the guests could not catch a fish, but they didn't expect that as soon as Tang Tang came, he opened a big one for them.

When Wu Yangjie and others saw Tang Tang fishing, they were all high-spirited. They asked the fishermen for skills and concentrated on fishing.

After Tang Tang recovered, he also joined the ranks of fishing. He brought his own ocean affinity. The fish liked to run to him. In a short time, he caught a few stone nine gong, belt fish and sea bream.