Dad will take you to the hot spring, okay?

The flower pot suddenly fell from the second floor. The warm young man never found the danger. He took the guide stick and walked forward.

The person in the dark held his breath, and a trace of pleasure flashed in his eyes, but no one expected that the blood was about to splash on the spot, and the crooked flower pot was dangerous and dangerous... It fell to the ground one step away from the young man, and there was a crisp sound, and the pot broke and the soil flowed out.

Tang Tang was obviously shocked by the sound. After calming down, he listened to the sound to identify the position and looked back at the broken place of the flower pot. Just now, when the system skills were prompted, he naturally understood who moved the hands and feet, but what surprised him was that Liu Xi should not be so stupid.

This person is full of loopholes, which seems to make the perpetrator lose his mind, which is too far from the time when he first came.

[System special reminder: Please pay attention to the host that the protagonist has seen yesterday's video and vaguely senses that Liu Fengbai takes too much care of you. Please don't underestimate a despicable person, and then know that the person you love has a good impression on others, and distort your heart.]

[The system seems to have checked some information, and the mechanical voice is conscientious: usually, this kind of people will have the mentality of destruction if they can't get it, and die with their beloved, but the protagonist does not dare to do this to Liu Fengbai.]

Tang Tang listened and suddenly had a subtle feeling. Before he could stop the system, he heard his system very straightforward and straightforward.

The mechanical sound is very serious [So he found you. There is another saying among human beings that persimmon should be picky and soft.]

"..."

Soft persimmon. Tang smiled.

I don't need the last sentence, thank you.

............

Liu Xi looked at Tang Tang's oily skin, and he was not curious about what fell. He turned back to the villa and almost spewed out a mouthful of old blood.

In the villa, Tang Tang touched the stairs and went upstairs. He was ready to pack up and go home to review. After losing his sight, his studies were affected. Since he was ready to transfer to psychology, he had to adapt to the computer screen reading.

He is not born with visual impairment, because for acquired reasons, it is difficult to break everything in the first 20 years and learn from a new one.

Tang Tang is known as the god of learning in school. He is fluent in French. Many articles have been published in newspapers. He is a veritable pride of heaven.

Even if he is blind now and ridiculed by the malicious loser, he will still get up on his own.

What about blindness? He never accepts his fate.

Packed up the things and hesitated again and again... Or he brought the information sent by Liu Fengbai and the Braille blind writing book. Tang Tang went out with his things, but he was stopped by the familiar voice.

"Brother." Liu Xi took a glass of honey water and couldn't see Tang Tang. He didn't hide the jealousy and viciousness in his eyes. His voice was sweet: "What do you want to talk to me when the teacher leaves?"

As he said, he tilted the mouth of the cup, poured the smooth water on the floor tile, and maliciously waited for the blind man to step on it and fall to his head.

The blind young man showed a surprised expression when he heard his voice. Since the teachers came, he had not seen Liu Xi. He was afraid that it would be more difficult for Liu Feng to leave when he came back, so he had to pack up his things and leave the villa first and plan again.