The twins hold the little master and gasp with empathy

The sky is just right, and the warm sun is in the sky.

Mother Zhu walked to the queen with plum wine and put the kettle on the stone table in the pavilion. She looked at the woman who was dressed in simple but neat clothes, as if she had removed the heavy shackles and exuded vitality. She smiled a few more wrinkles in the corners of her eyes: "Girl, don't be greedy."

As soon as the queen smiled, she saw the servant's footsteps in a hurry. Before she could say anything, she suddenly saw a pair of similar twins behind her, but could be distinguished at a glance, and a proud young master in scarlet clothes.

Seeing the young master clearly, Mother Zhu showed surprise, and the queen also put down the glass in her hand and suddenly stood up.

"My son!" She took off her luxurious hairpin, made up graceful makeup, and wore simple fox fur. She strode to Tang Tang, grabbed Tang Tang's hand, looked at him carefully with a pair of phoenix eyes, and muttered happily, "I'm a little fat... I look better."

The queen always regarded Tang Tang as her son. Previously, she knew that the Gu family had plotted a rebellion and cut off the dog emperor's head. She couldn't wait to laugh happily, but she remembered that the Gu family and Brother Tang had a fudge. Every day, she was worried that Tang Tang would be tortured and why her family did not kill her.

As soon as Tang saw his aunt, he unconsciously showed childishness. He walked all the way into the house with his aunt, and still clinging to his aunt's arm. The mother and son whispered for a long time, and then the queen clapped his hand and looked at the twins of the Gu family.

"I haven't thanked you two yet. On the day of the mutiny, let people surround Kunning Palace," she bowed her head sincerely: "On that day, Emperor Longyu went crazy and asked a team of forbidden troops to slaughter Kunning Palace first. Fortunately, two people were nearby, so that Mother and I could save our lives."

Hearing this, Tang Tang's heart jumped. He nervously observed his aunt and said eagerly, "Isn't your aunt hurt?"

The queen smiled and shook her head at him.

The young master didn't believe it, but the queen had no shackles on her body, and she looked bright and charming, not like she was injured at all.

His tight body gradually relaxed.

Gu Huaiyu and Gu Jingce were outstanding. After listening to the queen's gratitude, he replied to the queen with a smile with the respect of the younger generation for the elders.

"You don't have to thank me. We are close to the young master, and naturally we will protect you for him."

" Yes, it was urgent at that time. It was good that those soldiers didn't scare the Empress."

The Gu family's twins' ability to pretend to be good has been practiced on the young master, like a humble young generation, who is comfortable in every word and do.

The queen's guard in her heart was slightly reduced. She was not allowed to take a look at Tang Tang... Seeing Tang Tang curled her lips and rolled her eyes in disgust, the remaining vigilance gradually decreased, and she talked to them with a smile.

After chatting for half an hour, the queen heard that Hu was going crazy now, and a happy smile flashed in her eyes, but she smiled and cried.

Tang Tang was at a loss. He stood up and whispered to her, "Auntie..." He kept wiping the queen's tears with his sleeves, and found that the tears could not stop at all. In a hurry, he subconsciously looked at the Gu family twins, as if they could pass as long as they had great things.

"Mother,"

Gu Huaiyu called her aunt, who was unconscious and looked at the new emperor with tears.

Somehow, the new emperor... seemed to have an inexplicable respect for her: "Hu's side, I was asking her to suffer for a few more days. When I calmed my heart, I was sent her to another village. This time, no one was watching your every move. Tang Tang and I are inseparable from each other. His aunt is my aunt. You don't need to put up with anyone in the future.