The little anchor cried and was shot in the stomach by the chairman

The elevator door slowly closed, and the red numbers began to change. There were only two people breathing in the spacious elevator for a moment.

The teenager stood in front, as if he didn't recognize who the person behind him was. There were two seasons in the building and outside. The warm and fashionable white down jacket was a little hot. He pulled down the zipper of the down jacket and quietly looked at the reflection of the expression of the descendants on the elevator door.

Resentment, jealousy.

He and Yu Zicheng's Liang got married when they were in college. Both of them had bad family conditions. In addition to working to earn tuition and living expenses, there were only two ways left: scholarships and competitions.

However, in these two ways, the high bonus was blocked by the original owner. The original owner only stayed in the school for a year, but this year, everything overwhelmed the protagonist. Until later, the original owner was suspended from school to take care of his mother. The protagonist was successfully promoted by the second ten thousand years old and entered the live broadcast circle.

... The elevator numbers beat, and the shadow shown on the door is a little blurred, but it can also faintly see Yu Zicheng's mood.

Tang Tang lowered his eyes lightly and thought to himself - Yu Zicheng is currently developing in the star column of Yundou Live. Occasionally, he plays games. With his good appearance, he attracts women's love. His confused personality makes people can't help but treat him as a child, but he is also a real dish.

Forget the dish, I don't like to play by myself. I'm a confused pig teammate again and again. Some people think it's cute, and some people's blood pressure soared. Many viewers who love to play games scold him on the bullet screen.

Yu Zicheng's fans pay more than one million attention, which is a big anchor of cloud teasing. Seeing that the traffic has decreased recently and he is ready to develop to the second dimension, he encounters the stumbling block of the original owner. In addition, the two of them have similar settings, and the results can be imagined.

The stumbling block was cleared, and the topic secretly guided others to expose his protagonist to the Internet, and finally became a winner in life.

... When the elevator arrived at the floor with a jingling, Yu Zicheng suddenly came forward, as if she had no eyes, and hit it hard when passing by Tang Tang.

Tang Tang was a little malnourished in this world. He couldn't see anything in a down jacket. In fact, the bottom was slightly empty, and he was thin and small. He was directly hit by the protagonist who was half a head taller than him. After he stabilized, he looked up and looked at Yu Zicheng with a confused face.

Yu Zicheng had already got out of the elevator first. Her delicate eyebrows couldn't hide the evil. She looked down at Tang Tang with her hands in her arms. The villain complained first, "Don't you have eyes?"

Is Tang Tang uncomfortable being targeted for no reason? Well, he was heartless, but it was not because of the target, but because he found the protagonist... It turned out to be taller than him!!!

Looking at the protagonist's easy shyness and confused personality when he is live on Peace Day, he even "looks down" at him with his arms in his arms.

Even if he saw more winds and waves, Tang Yingdi was stunned at this time.

Suck.

Yu Zicheng didn't know that Tang Tang was grinding his teeth at this moment and thinking, "Can you save his height by going back and drinking milk as water?" Seeing him bow his head and not answering, he just thought he was swallowing his anger, and his mood was much better for a while.