It doesn't matter if Longyuan Sword doesn't work

The sun rose, and the cracks in the broken temple passed through a few rays, and the dust floated in it.

The huge Buddha statue is still merciful, but the table with an incense burner in front of the desk is solidified with a pool of dryness after lust, and the lewd sandalwood floats in the pure place of the Buddha.

The Buddha who believed in him closed his eyes and half leaned against the wooden pillar. His snow-white monk's robe splashed on the star white pulp, and stretched out his legs as if he were a pillow for someone.

Breathing smoothly, the eyebrows full of indifference and Zen are relaxed, and occasionally the sun hits his face, clean, like the gods and Buddhas on that day.

The sun was dazzling, dyeing the closed eyes into a warm orange. The sleeping Buddha slowly opened his eyes and noticed that the weight on his legs was not right. Ji Chen was almost awake in an instant and subconsciously looked at his legs.

When he was about to go to bed this morning, the demon who choked and begged for mercy had disappeared, leaving only a string of Buddha beads splashed with white pulp and landed on the futon.

... Silent, last night's bones seemed to be a big dream of his six uncleanness. When he woke up, the devil of the holy monk with a smile disappeared.

Ji Chen lowered his eyes, and his clear face was not sad or happy. No one knew what he was thinking. After a long time, he walked over and bent down to pick up the string of Buddha beads. He put the Buddha beads that no longer had the person's body temperature on his hand, and his white hands gently rubbed them, stained with smelly beads.

He raised his eyes and looked slightly.

The pillar in front of him was deeply engraved with a few words, and the person who engraved the word seemed to be countless resentment and angry shame.

Dead bald donkey! You are six unclean!!

Add a few small words below.

Bhh, hungry ghost!

After a long time... A soft smile came from the broken temple, and the merciful eyebrows of the Buddha hung down, and he stood there quietly. The Buddha who did not see him looked at the word, and there was a helpless smile between his eyebrows.

...

There was a large flow of people in Echeng. In a ready-to-wear store, the devil changed into a dark red brocade robe. The waist cover tied around his waist drew a perfect curve and slowly came out of it. His posture was a little awkward.

He swayed into an inn and asked for a room in a rich atmosphere. When he lay in the big wooden bathtub, he slowly exhaled. The phoenix eyes looked at the ceiling in a daze and muttered to himself for a long time.

"It's terrible..."

This is Tang Tang's idea, and it is also the idea of the master now. The monk's meat commission was really frightening and toss him all night. Yesterday, he almost thought that he was going to be killed in the broken temple, so his efforts were not in vain overnight. His dry and painful meridians were being swept away by a warm current.

Although it is useful, this kind of thing has come several times. He doesn't have to wait for the magic power to eat back. I'm afraid he will die in the monk's bed first.

Hiss... What a shame.

To put it reluctantly, the devil was subbed. Now when the word "monk" is mentioned, his legs subconsciously shiver. So last night, when Ji Chen fell asleep at ease, he forced his body to carve good words with shame and quickly left the ruined temple silently.