Extra sweet meat (Lightning protection)

The young master had a dream.

He dreamed that he was pregnant with a puppy, and his belly bulged in an arc. It seemed that he was about to give birth, and he was very empty every day.

On this day, the emperor and the general were busy with official duties and had not yet returned, and only the young master himself was left in Yongle Palace. Since he was pregnant with a puppy, the young master's temper has become worse and worse, and he is still a little sentimental. The mad dogs did not accompany him, and he rose a sense of grievance.

He couldn't stand this feeling, so he got out of bed barefoot and walked to the wardrobe with trembling legs. The lewd water swayed along the trousers, ticking on the floor, and was trampled in half a footprint.

It extends all the way to the wardrobe...

The emperor and the general did not like to be served closely, and even robbed the work of Yingchun and others. They did everything by themselves, so the three of them washed and folded their clothes and put them in the sandalwood wardrobe.

He held a pile of mad dogs' clothes, trembled back to bed, took off his wet trousers and threw them aside, revealing a water-stained buttocks. The young master was like a nesting bird, circled himself with these clothes with the smell of mad dogs.

Therefore, when the emperor and the general came back, they saw the young master with a dog cub holding their clothes on his tender and white legs, sobbing and rubbing. The bright yellow dragon robe and black clothes showed water marks piece by piece, and the sweetness and mixed with the fragrance of rich flowers.

The twin eyes of the Gu family suddenly darkened. They went to the bed. Gu Huaiyu took the lead in leaning down. The long dark hair slipped to the front. The cold white hand bones were clear, falling on the young master's wet buttocks, and the pinched buttocks overflowed from the fingers.

"What's wrong with my little queen?"

Tang Tang, who was trapped in empty lust, trembled with his buttocks pinched by his big hand, and the lewd flow was even more fierce. He hummed intermittently: "... I'm going to die of so bad! Gu Huaiyu... Well, Gu Jingce, the back... the back is so uncomfortable."

Before they could move, Tang Tang couldn't stand it anymore. He turned over and knelt in the pile of clothes, held the raised stomach in one hand, pressed on the bedding on the upper body, and pouted his white and round buttocks.

The white buttocks were wet, the pink meat flowers in the middle were slightly convex, the folds were wet by the lewd water, and the lewd water flowed into silk.

Tang Tang cried in his voice, and he still endured it to the limit. He ordered them upside down and four times: "Insert it... Whoo-hoo, insert it quickly. It's so uncomfortable. Insert the dog's dick in."

The round buttocks trembled, and the convex acupuncture point in the middle was squeezed out a trace of crystal, which dyed the place very delicious.

Gu Jingce's throat knot rolled, and the wolf's eyes were full of lust. He stretched out his hand and touched the meat flower. The place "poof" squeezed out a lewd water and wet his hand, and Gu Jingce's breathing was even more turbid.

He grinned, and his sharp canine teeth showed a sharp point. Unlike his brother's vicious snake, he was also crazy when he smiled.

He muttered, "Is the master coquettish? Can you lick the dog for the owner?

As he spoke, he approached the place, and his breath was sprayed on the wet meat flowers, and the buttocks trembled fiercely: "... The dog's tongue is thick and big, and it must be able to lick it clean for the owner."