Biting the chest and whipping the general Gu family's twins sense

"Second son, but you are not feeling well?"

A confidant noticed that his expression was wrong and immediately asked with care.

Gu Huaiyu and Gu Jingce are twins. Their appearance and height are very similar. Even if the two familiar people don't talk with a straight face and don't look at each other's clothes, it is difficult to distinguish them.

However, the Gu family twins have very different temperaments.

The eldest prince is handsome, and he is crazy and cruel when killing the enemy on the battlefield. The second prince's city is quite deep. In the past few days, he has been replaced by the eldest prince. He has played a big game of chess, which makes people tremble when he is laughing.

The person on the main position was wearing a cloak behind him, and his eyebrows should be a little soft. He calmly took up the teacup and took a sip of it, and smiled at his confidant: "It's okay."

He wears a brocade robe inside his cloak, the white surface of the crescent moon is embroidered with dark lines, and the blue waist is covered with a jade pendant. His temperament should not be underestimated.

The confidant was relieved and talked about who the new general sent to the frontier by the Dog Emperor. Everyone listened carefully and didn't pay attention to their second son at all. Now they are suffering from a torture.

The originally flat nipples on the right suddenly aroused a burst of numbness, standing upright without being touched, rubbing the fabric of the underwear.

Gu Huaiyu's expression was calm, but the Adam's apple quickly rolled, picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea.

He and Gu Jingce are twins. The symptoms of synsthesia are obvious when they were children, but in recent years, they have become fewer and less. Now I don't know why...

When thinking nonsense, the back under the cloak suddenly stiffened, and the nipples seemed to be warmed by something, and it was contained through the underwear. The second prince pinched the hand of the teacup lid and couldn't help shaking.

Gu Jingce, what are you doing?!

Mr. Gu was very angry, and what was Mr. Gu doing?

A candlelight lit up in the dark room, and the carved bed was put down. In order to warm the young master's bed, Gu Jingce only put on his underwear and lay on his side, while the young master lay in his arms, bit his nipples through his clothes, and hummed and grinded his teeth.

Gu Jingce took a breath of cold air. He is twenty-two this year, and it is a time when the firepower is strong. He marches and fights at night without venting, and he can break the bed board when he gets up early. Since he entered the prison, the general has not touched his hands, and the young master is fragrant and soft. After biting him, he couldn't help it. It felt a little hot.

"Fuck, small color embryo!"

He lowered his voice and cursed secretly, reaching out to push Tang Tang's head, but the cat that wanted to bite the prey noticed the prey's resistance, and the biting force increased in an instant, and his body trembled in pain.

Gu Jingce grinned and didn't dare to work too hard, for fear that the little color embryo would bite off his breasts.

The dense stimulation surged. He grabbed Tang Tang Tang's long soft hair, rolled his throat knot for a moment, gritted his teeth and gasped softly: "Young master, let's discuss it. Can you not bite people?"

"Well..."

The answer to him was a murmur. The underwear was messy when tossing around. The right chest was bitten by the man, and the cloth was wet on the nipples. The young master was like a nursing baby, lying in the general's arms and losing his temper at him.