Second attack rape internal ejaculation mermaid gestational sac

The sea breeze gently blew away the lewdness, and the sound of the waves healed. On the beach sunburned by the sun, the little pearls emitted a bright light.

Tang Tang was flown out of the soul of Mr. Chi for nine days. He was confused and couldn't recover. He kept gasping for a while before he could wake up. However, when he woke up, he had already let An Jingshuo kiss his neck and hold it in his arms from behind, and the penis in his body also changed to anger.

An Jingshuo hurriedly kissed him on his neck, strangled his waist with his arms, held him in his arms from behind, and fucked the meat hole filled with man's semen fiercely. The glans firmly broke through the resistance of semen, and the intestines were quickly dried out of "poofing", and a stream of thick semen was squeezed out, and the fish's tail was sticky.

The man breathed hot and sucked red marks on Tang Tang's neck. The sex organ was fiercely whipped in the meat hole.

The sensitive points were raped one after another. Tang Tang could only open his eyes wide and collapsed on the man's chest. He gasped impatiently and raised his head. His delicate throat knot trembled slightly. He was unable to withstand the stimulation of the man's wet kiss on his neck. The beautiful fish tail bent slightly and fell on the beach, and the veil of the tail fin trembled gently.

"Uh...Uh-ha..." He was so happy that he couldn't wait to clamp the big dick hard and let it fuck harder, but he couldn't stand sobbing on the surface. With the man's force up, tears fell down: "Be... no pervert." Crystal turned into pearls falling one by one.

An Jingshuo kissed his snow-white neck and paid attention to it with the afterglow. When the pearl fell, he picked up the little mermaid's first pearl from the beach and put it in his trousers pocket.

Next to... President Chi, who had just had a good time, lowered his eyes and exuded the laziness after the event. He gave them a place and stood on the beach next to him playing with his little pearl.

Yu Wenshu was a little dissatisfied when he saw that they all had them. He held his purple genitals to rub Tang Tang's ruddy lips, smeared the lips with crystal, and coaxed Tang Tang to open his mouth to feed him a dick.

The little mermaid was dizzy and burst into tears. The slippery liquid penetrated into his mouth along the cracks of his lips. His breath was full of the smell of man's genitals. He was aggrieved. His body was bumpy and tearful eyes looked at Yu Wenshu vaguely, and then opened his mouth... holding the whole full glans.

"Uh..." His mouth was wet and soft, his tongue was slippery, and Yu Wenshu snorted comfortably. He didn't seem to expect that the little thing would compromise. He looked down at Tang Tang with a slight difference and saw him "humming". Suddenly, he opened his mouth and was ready to bite down, and the two small sharp teeth glowed.

Yu Wenshu was scared out of a cold sweat and quickly squeezed his chin, but the tips of the two canine teeth still pierced the foreskin. In pain, his temples jumped straight and he gritted his teeth: OKA, hiss... Really bite." Yu Wenshu pinched his cheek, looked at the little mermaid's two sharp canine teeth, and said in a dangerous tone with a smile: "Little bad guy, I have to feed you today."

He pinched Tang Tang's cheeks and stuffed the full glans into the little mermaid's mouth. The tiger's mouth pulled out his teeth dangerously slid in his mouth. The two small sharp teeth were so strong that they couldn't close their mouths for a long time and let the saliva slip to his chin. With the picture of mating with humans, it was more erotic.

"Well...wow..."

Tang Tang's fish tail trembled, and the lipstick in the back was swollen. With An Jingshuo's entry and exit, a stream of fishy white pulp came out, which stickyly stained the area around the acupuncture point. He raised his head slightly, and his cheeks were pinched by Yu Wenshu. The glans slid on his tongue and slowly hit in.