This bald donkey is so interesting

It rained for a long time, and the air was full of wet water vapor. The people hurried past the monks in the middle of the street. Between the quiet monks and the noisy dust, there seemed to be a layer of something.

The sloping rain wet the snow-white monk's clothes, and the color of the bamboo hat darkened. The silent dust stood in it and looked up at the second floor of the inn.

The rain fell thinly, and the fog enveloped the whole city. The cross-colored figure stood by the window on the second floor of the inn. Seeing his eyes looking over, he did not avoid it, and only drank lightly with a white jade wine glass.

The scenery is picturesque, and the people are also picturesque.

In the hazy Lancheng, the man's clothes by the elegant window of the inn were crimson, and his hand holding the jade cup was also cold and white. His long hair was rolled up by a transparent jade hairpin, as if it were a colorful painting, or... to describe him as a gorgeous ghost that digs people's hearts.

Silent dust quietly looked at him and withdrew his sight for a long time. The bamboo hat covered the upper half of the monk's face, and he continued to move forward.

In the elegant room on the second floor, the stronger and stronger smell of blood was blown away by the wind. The demon in the dress was like a flower blooming in hell. He looked down at the Zen Buddha leaving in the rain and drank up the wine in the glass.

Well, it's not easy to do...

The battle behind him was fierce, and there were too many people dead, and the sound of shouting and killing was weak. Gou Chen also wanted to capture the thief and the king first, but they could not reach the attack range of the two guardians of the Demon Sect at all.

More and more people fell down, and the blood flowed three feet into a river. The head of the Gou Chen family showed a vicious look. Recalling what the man said, he decided to block it!

He blocked Lin Wuhen's sword, stepped back half a step, and pushed a disciple to Lin Buhun. The disciple was caught off guard. He staggered on the sword, and the blood spread from his chest in an instant.

The owner of the Gou Chen family took advantage of Lin's lack of hearing and stepped on the floor and jumped up. He stared at the defenseless demon head by the window, pointed to his door with a sharp sword, and twisted a distorted smile: "The devil, I want you to pay for my son's life!!"

The wind blew the long ink hair on the side of his face, and Tang Tang showed his disturbed impatience. When he turned around, the tip of the enemy's sharp sword was almost to his throat, as if he could pass through it the next second and splash hot blood.

Several remnants of Gou Chen's family struggled hard and tried their best to resist Lin Wuwen's attack. When they first came in, there was no exerge left.

Noting that the owner was about to win, he thought that several people who were dead were overjoyed and wanted to kill the devil and they could survive! But this expectation has just fallen... The middle-aged man stopped abruptly, and he stood in place like a stone sculpture.

The owner of the Gou Chen family stood with a sword, and there was a little blood in his eyebrows. The ferocious smile was still stiff on his resolute face. His eyes were scattered and he stared at the devil in front of him and moved his mouth: "No, it's impossible..."

Tang Tang seemed to be amused by his last words. He walked with a coat, and the edge was reflected by the skylight. When he passed by the owner of the Gou Chen family, his footsteps paused.

The man barely held a breath, and his pupils were scattered. Tang Tang turned his head slightly and whispered, "What's impossible? Are you wondering why I can still use martial arts? ...Go down and ask the king of hell."