Attack one attack two Shura field

On the black leather sofa in the recording studio, the teenager's eyes were closed and his sideways nestled in it. His wet eyelashes trembled slightly, and he put on a coat naked, blocking most of the naked skin. Where it was not blocked, there was a faint wave of pink love.

Fan Zijin rolled his sleeves and wiped the glass window with a wet towel. He was skillful and professional, but he threw the wet wipes and looked away. The fancy glass window reflected water marks, as if he was mocking him.

"...tsk"

The CV master was silent for a long time, and made a soft tut. He lowered his head and barely cleaned up the floor. After copying the recorded dry sound, all the bottom sounds were deleted clean.

After packing up, he went to the sofa and squatted down. The temperature in the studio was not low. Fan Zijin was busy sweating. His white shirt was close to his back, and his muscle lines caught people's eyes. He reached out to help the teenager up.

"Tang Tang..."

His hand was suddenly patted open, and there was a heavy force. The angry mood in the teenager's heart made a crisp sound. Fan Zijin's back of his hand turned red, and he didn't care about anything else. He subconsciously took the teenager's hand.

Despite the teenager's struggle, he opened it and took a look - sure enough, Tang Tang's skin was delicate, the hand that was forcibly opened trembled, and the red palm of his hand and the white lining around him looked even more pitiful...

Fan Zijin lowered his head and blew it for him, and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

Tang Tang struggled and simply asked him to hold his hand, but he didn't want to talk to him. He just closed his eyes and pretended to be blind and mute.

This dog is too cruel. His chrysanthemum hole is swollen like a fat meat flower. His stomach is full of semen, which is sour and swollen, and his tie is stuffed! My waist is about to break. Tut... I'm so angry.

Fan Zijin knew that he was not pleasant, and he also knew that he asked for it. He stuck to Tang Tang's hand again, and then got up to help him up.

"Let go, let go, you... Don't touch me, asshole! Wow... they are all bastards."

Tang Tang opened his eyes and kept struggling. His soft voice was also hoarse, but he was still picked up with gentle brute force. He fell into a man's arms. The anxious rabbit pulled open the man's white shirt collar, took a sip on his shoulder, and bit it hard.

"Hiss..."

The little thing's teeth were quite sharp. Fan Zijin's throat knot rolled, and the pain on his shoulder made him forget the sentence "It's all". He tried to relax his tight muscles, let him vent his anger, rubbed his head buried in his neck, and smiled, "Baby, be gentle, don't break your teeth."

Tang Tang's head was buried in his neck, bit his shoulder and shed tears. Tears surged into the wet white shirt. He choked with anger and aggrievance, twitched until his mouth tasted the smell of blood, and he was stunned and hurriedly looked up.

The man was torn his clothes like a robber, the tooth marks on his shoulders were swollen, and a circle of blood oozed around him, which hurt to look at.

So...

A thin white hand quietly pulled the edge of the clothes, pulled it up to cover it, helped Fan Zijin cover his cold shoulders, hesitated for a few seconds... and tied the second button of the shirt again.

In this way... in this way, no one will see it. If no one sees it, he will not do it!

Tang swore to think about it.