The young master is so good-looking and will be punished

There was a burning fire basin in Chunhuazhai, and ordinary people were sweating in thick clothes, but the young master, wearing a pair of a pair of clothes and a plush fox fur, covered himself tightly, and his forehead did not sweat. Like a noble cat, he held a gilded stove and looked at them with disgust.

Tang Ningzhi was stunned by his question, and then smiled with a good temper. He said in the posture of a deputy gentleman, "I appreciate the second son's Danqing, and I want to invite him to Mo Yanxuan to discuss it."

Gu Jingce didn't say anything, but he sighed in his heart and said to himself that he added fuel to the fire.

Sure enough, when the young master heard this, his eyes were more disgusted. He held the heater and said slowly, "I'm afraid you will be disappointed. My servants will go back with me, serve me to wash and bathe, and take off my shoes and feet."

His tone was stubborn and perverse, like a playboy who killed people casually. Tang Ningzhi looked at Tang Yingshao, but this time Tang Yingshao was only silent and did not scold the other party as usual. Tang Ningzhi's eyes flashed unwillingly and suppressed his anger in his heart.

[It's like this again, it's like this again!! Every time Tang Tang quarreled with his father, as long as Tang Tang mentioned his mother, his father could no longer bear to scold him.

He was so angry that he finally asked the maid to spread false news to Tang Tang today, in order to let the bad-tempered young master go to the backyard to do something in person. His mother didn't say anything last night. His father would blame Tang Tang fiercely. Tang Tang would only think that he had never thought about what his father said, and just lied from him.

The father and son have a grudge, and they can't talk about it at all. The risk of exposure is very small. Winter is the most dangerous time for Tang Tang. As long as he is angry, he is sick...

But who would have thought that Tang Tang didn't go and didn't say anything, but made Tang Yingshao regret and couldn't bear it!

A cold mechanical sound sounded in my mind.

[Please ask the host to carry out the task and let Gu Jingce and Gu Huaiyu fall in love with you, otherwise the system will recover the five vehicles of Xuefu and the aura of good feelings]

Tang Ning knew that he gritted his teeth in secret. He was a modern man in the 21st century. The fetus was worn on the son of a prostitute. When his mother took him back to the Tang Dynasty, he pulled his father's clothes at the age of one, pretended to be a child prodigy and called his father. He coaxed his father to gradually lose his grudge. For him, he came to his mother several times.

But the older he got, the more he couldn't understand anything at all. At this time, the system found him and gave him the aura of learning to be rich. In an instant, he was like enlightenment, and slowly had a place in the imperial city as a concubine.

Tang Ning knew that he was nothing without his aura, so he had to swallow his anger.

"I know."

The moment he talked to the system, Tang Tang's mind sounded a system prompt.

[System: Capture the escape system signal, number c394836, detect the protagonist's use of charm aura against Gu Jingce, virus implantation... virus implantation 10%]

Tang Tang's face remained unchanged. He looked at Tang Ningzhi frowning and scolded him with a disapproval face: "The three generations of the Gu family guard the border, and the second son is even more literary. How can he... How can he take off your shoes for you? Even if it's difficult now, it shouldn't be so insulting.