father-in-law smiled and covered his jealousy

The son-in-law's mind was blank, and he couldn't stand the pleasure of orgasm. Liu Fengbai put his head on his chest and gasped for the excitement of ejaculation. After a long time... He raised his head and pulled the meat stick out of the bright red acupuncture point. The extracted from the meat stem was not soft, and the sticky liquid was dripping down.

He turned his head and kissed Tang Tang's neck and the tip of the milk that was bitten red by him. He wanted to do it again, but due to the young man's ability, the man endured it again and again. Finally, he only bit his poor nipple with punishment and went to the bathroom with his unconscious son-in-law.

............

The room was filled with a very faint aroma. The sheets and quilts that were in a mess and stained with mucus were changed by the person called by Liu Fengbai. The clean son-in-law slept soundly in the quilt.

Liu Fengbai sat by the bed in a bathrobe and looked down at the person on the bed, from the man's charming eyes to his lips.

The warm light is not very bright, and the gentleness shrouds the young man. The warmth between his eyebrows is now mixed with a trace of maturity and charm. The thin red tail of his eyes has not yet subsided, and the red, swollen and seductive sucking of his lips... All these changes are brought about by him.

Liu Fengbai reached out and touched Tang Tang's face, and his thumb gently rubbed his lips. Naturally, he knew the taste and was fascinated by it.

A man has never been a gentleman. For the first time in 38 years, he met someone who interested him. If he did nothing, he would look at the young man and his son sweetly and spend his life together. Liu Fengbai asked himself, but he couldn't do it.

Liuxi is his own son, but what about his own son? He has nothing but a sperm.

Liu Fengbai, the second master of the Liu family, is elegant and easy-going on the surface. In fact, he must report it. He kills decisively and hides a needle in the cotton. He can smile in the first second, talk to people gently, and send the person to hell in the second. He is an old fox. He has been in his youth for so many years.

At that time, the Lin family was quite well-known in the business district of J City. The old man originally had two sons. The eldest son died unexpectedly, and he didn't even leave a one behind. Mr. Lin recovered from the blow of losing his son, so he decided to let Liu Feng white freeze sperm in case of any accident.

That year, Liu Fengbai just turned 18. He was born with a shallow relationship, but he didn't mind whether he had a future or not. In order to reassure Mr. Lin, he responded. Unexpectedly, he fell into the hands of their family doctor in the end.

The female doctor's father worked in the Lin family for most of his life. When he was old, he changed his daughter. No one expected that she didn't know when she fell in love with Liu Fengbai, who was only 18 years old, and had evil thoughts on the way to send the sample to the hospital. After changing the sample for a period of time, he left his job and went abroad. When he came back to Liuxi, he was 8 years old. It's done.

The child remembered that the woman returned to China without fear and found 27-year-old Liu Fengbai. She wanted her mother to take the throne by her son, but the man completely broke her illusion of marrying into the Liu family. The woman loved Liu Fengbai for so many years. After finding that her wish had failed, she was completely crazy.

Liu Fengbai will not be angry with innocent children, but he is indeed diaphragmed by female doctors. He can't be too enthusiastic about Liuxi, which also causes the reason why the second master believes in Buddhism and cultivates his self-cultivation.

Master Liu, who cultivates self-cultivation, is moved for the first time. Even if the young man who makes him have a good impression is already his son-in-law, what can he do?