Arc 18: The Master of the Demon Church in the Jianghu Chapter

In the late spring, Lancheng Inn.

There was a lot of rain at the end of spring. Now it's drizzling outside, which wets the picturesque Lancheng. An inn in the city is full of people from the world. Most of them wear more refined shorts, swords and other weapons.

In the lively lobby, the voice of Xiao Er was endless, and the smell of burning knives and braised beef permeated in the inn. These chivalrous men were informal and laughed and talked about.

"I want you to say it," there were many people in the lobby. The knight couldn't help sighing after drinking a glass of wine.

"The two people with the most powerful martial arts skills today are the right Longyuan Jianjunli and the silent dust of the Buddha in the withered Zen Temple. The most famous ones are I'm afraid that Wen Qingyin, the master of the magic doctor Valley."

His volume was not low. Everyone here couldn't help nodding in agreement when they heard what he said. Of course, some people felt dissatisfied and put down the cup and argued with him: "... What you said is not unreasonable, but I feel that Ning Xingyu, the son of the leader of the Wulin League, should also occupy a place in it."

The man didn't agree much. He rudely said that although Ning Xingyu was the proud son of heaven and had a reputation for being jealous of evil, he was a little worse than the Longyuan Jianjun and the Buddhist son of the Withered Zen Temple?

The young chivalrous man who spoke before was obviously a supporter of Ning Xingyu, and both sides smelled of gunpowder. Most of the rivers and lakes are reckless, and their voices are louder and louder. They blush and thick-necked, and the volume of them couldn't wait to lift the inn.

When they were about to fight, one of the lone knights in the lobby was drunk and put down the empty wine bowl. He seemed to be in his early thirties, sat down boldly, and raised his mouth: "In terms of martial arts, the demon master has to line up!"

The people quarreling in the inn gradually quieted down. The man was drunk, and his voice was loud and exaggerated: "I heard that the demon master's face was as beautiful as a demon, killing people without blinking an eye, and he was dressed in fiery red all year round... I don't know if he was soaked in blood! And I like to dig my eyes and cut my tongue, and everywhere I go is bloody.

"...There are even rumors in the world that if the devil is in a bad mood, he will not even let go to the demon religion!"

Everyone in the world inhaled one after another.

The demon master is so horrible!

The man became more proud. The more he said, the more outrageous he became. The more exaggerated he said, as if the big demon head of the demon religion should be three heads and six arms. The mountain spirit monster that absorbs people's spirits is really out of a big spectrum.

It was like a crosstalk downstairs. There were few people on the second floor of the inn. An elegant room was open with a window. Lin Buwen heard the sound below. The blue veins on his forehead jumped wildly. He couldn't help it. He put down his chopsticks and turned his head to the lazy man next to him.

"Are you really digging people's eyes?"

Legend has it that the devil who has three heads and six arms suck people's spirits and kills people without blinking an eye. The devil who soaks clothes with human blood every day sits lazily. His slender and elegant hands hold a wine glass and thinks about it, "Uh-huh...': "It seems that I did it."

"..." Lin asked in an instant, and he stretched out his hand and patted his forehead for a long time. He only heard him mutter, "No wonder, I said that recently, not only the right way, but also the evil way was frightened when it came to the wind, and I couldn't wait to faint immediately."