Extra (place play incontinence)

It snowed all day. Looking out of the window, the eyes were endlessly white. The street lamps quietly lowered the warm light, and the snowflakes fell one after another.

Liu Fengbai came back with the wind and snow. He couldn't find his child in the bedroom. He walked to the door of the study. When he opened the door, he saw that his child was sitting in the boss's chair, while the black Labrador lay at his feet and slept soundly.

His eyes were soft in an instant. When he pushed the door and entered, he called Tang Tang's name: "Tang Tang..." He seemed to say something, but his eyes suddenly swept over the young man's hand.

The sound stopped abruptly.

The young man sat in the boss's chair with a golden chain in his hand. The chain looked so familiar that Liu Fengbai's heart jumped.

Tang Tang touched the chain and looked at his position indifferently, but because he couldn't see, his eyes without focus had a trace of deviation. He said to the empty direction, "You're back."

"Uh-huh."

Liu Fengbai coughed and walked over and stood in front of Tang Tang. His eyes could not be seen through the golden chain, pretending not to know: "This is..."

Listening to his pretentious voice, Tang Tang wanted to laugh in his heart. On the surface, he said calmly "Oh" and carefully played with the chain that the man was going to use to lock him. His tone was relaxed: "I found it in the drawer, Liu Fengbai... What is this?"

If anyone is most familiar with Tang Tang, it must be Liu Fengbai. Seeing this, he directly picked him up, sat on the chair together, kissed his chin affectionately, and asked for mercy with a smile: "Dad is wrong... There are a lot of babies. For the sake of my old age, forgive me this time, huh?"

The old man, who turned 40 years old, said this with a tone of self-pity and self-pity, deliberately asked his children for comfort.

Tang Tangming knew that Liu Fengbai was just teasing him, but he was still soft when he heard this, but he was going to settle accounts with Liu Fengbai today and did not intend to coax him.

The temperature in the study was warm. The young man was wearing a milky white sweater and his black hair was smooth. He sat on Liu Feng's white legs, with an arm slanted on his back, and said coldly, "Oh?"

He was slightly sarcastic: "The second master is always strong. He can stay up late to process documents. He didn't rest all night. He attended the meeting as usual the next day, and even didn't have to take a lunch break at noon. I heard from Assistant Fu that the second master worked so hard when he was young?"

The blind young man smiled and said strangely: "That's really... the sword is not old."

"..."

Liu Fengbai's smile gradually stiffened in several "old" words of Tang Tang, and stabbed him with a knife in the heart. The man looked light. He pinched the child's chin and muttered warmly, "Good boy... Say another old word, and I'll kill you."

The gentle young man was not afraid. He pinched his chin and lowered his eyes to deliberately be angry with the elegant old man. When the word came out again, Liu Fengbai held his buttocks and took him to the big bed in the bedroom.

The black Labrador next to him stuck out his tongue and lay in the soft carpet, sleeping like a dog, although... it was.

............

The curtains were pulled tightly, and the chandelier was scattered with warm light. On the big bed of dark sheets, a young man was lying in a jade body. His milky white sweater was torn in half by external forces, revealing smooth white and flat milk beads, Lingding ankles, a cold metal shackles, and a thick and thin golden chain drooping.