The little mermaid thought: I must not lose my horse

The crowd on the set was busy, and the deputy director's expression was serious. He was tilting his head to discuss with the lighting engineer. The staff passed in front of Tang Tang with props, and soon another scene officer ran over.

"Mr. Tang, Yu Yingdi is looking for you."

The summer sun was strong. Under the umbrella was lying a young man in an ancient costume dressed in red. The jade hairpin pulled up his long ink hair, and the evil appearance showed a temptation of ripe fruit. His eyebrows were sick. After hearing the words of the field, he held the thermos cup and shook the water out from the edge of the cup and sprinkled his neckline. Film.

He looked up and looked over there. Yu Wenshu's black RV was very big. The man was still wearing the ancient costume in the play and leaning gently at the door of the car. His affectionate peach blossom eyes bent slightly and waved to him, as bad as teasing some small animals.

It's time for lunch break. The crew has just had dinner. Tang Tang is neither a man nor a famous top-class. The small broken company has just been acquired, and the team of the new company has not arranged for him, not even an assistant. He has to eat the crew's boxed lunch. Although the convenient treatment of food and accommodation is one of the best in the industry, but with For the movie emperor who opens a small stove every day, it is still a little worse.

Yu Wenshu thought that Tang Tang had just been bullied by them from the inside out yesterday. An Jingshuo was going to give him a day off. The little thing was stubborn and didn't agree. Today, he would be uncomfortable.

He thought that he would let Tang Tang take advantage of his lunch break to eat in his RV and coax him to have a good sleep, but the little thing suddenly turned his head and pretended not to see it.

Yu Wenshu had to get out of the car and catch Tang Tang, who was hiding his ears and bells in person. As soon as he walked a few steps there, Tang Tang suddenly jumped up like a rabbit and turned around and ran, causing Yu Wenshu's footsteps to stop in place and hesitate whether he should be a little stupid on the set... to chase.

When he was hesitating, he saw this little thing enter the tiger's mouth and crashed directly into Chi Li's arms. Yu Wenshu felt that he could avoid this opportunity to make headlines of entertainment news and calmly close his legs.

............

Tang Tang pretended not to be able to see it, but Yu Wenshu insisted on catching up. His heart pounded, and he got up in a panic and ran. He bumped directly into the man's arms.

His nose hit Chi Li's stiff chest. He said "Uh" in a muffled voice, his eyes were sore, and he looked up with tears in his eyes, just in front of President Chi's drooping eyes.

The man took his waist, stroked his cheek, rubbed Tang Tang's red eyes with his thumb, and said in a low voice, "Are you going to cry?"

The crowd on the set came and went. Tang Tang was afraid of being seen. He was vigilant and afraid to push Chi Li's chest with both hands and wanted to push him away, but the man seemed not to be afraid of being seen by them. No matter how to push, he was not moving, and the angry little mermaid wanted to bite.

"Let go... let go." He was anxious and afraid. His red eyes looked around vigilantly, and his voice was also very low. He was afraid that he would not be found out of being fake.

"Yes," Chi Li agreed, and then bargained lightly: "I'll let go. You go with me to the Yuwenshu car. Don't worry, I won't move you today."

Tang Tang stared at him aggrievedly, and Chi Li calmly looked back... After only a few seconds, the little mermaid's courage suddenly leaked. She always felt that someone was watching behind her, so she had to agree to Chi Li's request. When Chi Li let him go, he twisted to the door of the RV like a snail and got into the car.