He left a lot of evidence for the teenager

The thick and hard things were deeply soft and secretly squirmed desperately. In an instant, the rotten intestines were stretched out of no gaps, and the thirsty soft meat was squeezed, tremblingly secreting mucus.

The chairman's office sounded with swallowing saliva and a sexy muffled nasal sound, which was lingering between the lips and tongue. The floor-to-ceiling window scratched the water marks, and the lewd silk dripped into the puddles on the floor.

He Boyan breathed heavily, caught the teenager kissing and biting, and sucking the tip of his tongue, making the teenager's white chin muddy. He was confused by him, and could not find the east, west, north and south.

The intestinal wall was hungry and thirsty, but it was regarded as a teenager's rejection. How did the man know that he had already entered the trap of the little fox? The self-righteous coercion was just a trick to seduce him.

The consequence of Tang Tang's deliberate seduction was that he spent a day's live broadcast, and he didn't know the information that Xiang Cang invited him on WeChat, because he was pulled by He Boyan and did the whole office.

Later, he regretted halfway and crawled out crying and panting. He choked and said he couldn't come. A big hand suddenly grabbed his ankle and pulled him back without mercy...

Another burst of crying.

5:40 p.m.

Late winter nights always come quickly. The lights of high-rise buildings are on and converge into a galaxy in the night, and so are the Twin Buildings in the bustling area. In the chairman's office on the top floor of the building, there is a gentle warm light in the quiet darkness.

A small night light that was not very bright reflected the obedient black-haired teenager in bed. The end of his eyes and the tip of his nose were red, and his delicate lips were sucked red and swollen by the same sex. Even if he closed his eyes and fell into a soft quilt with the quilt in his arms, he was trembling.

He Boyan bent his waist very low, put his hand on the bedside, took a towel soaked in warm water, and gently wiped the teenager who cried as a kitten.

First wipe his face to see that he was not awakened by himself. He carefully lifted the quilt. The sleeping teenager had white skin and even his ankles were not let go. The traces were ambiguous.

It was like being gnawed all over by a dog, as if marking the territory, leaving a smell, and Chairman He Da's hand paused.

For the first time in his life, he had the impulse to scold his mother. He raised his throat knot and rolled, lowered his eyes to stare at him, and took a towel to wipe it for the teenager simply, so that he could sleep more comfortably as much as possible.

He Boyan took the night light away, quietly walked out of the lounge, and closed the door of the lounge to avoid missing the movement of the people inside.

Outside the office.

Gao Jiaxu took a few novels and heard that the door that had been closed for a whole afternoon finally opened, so he put down the book and stood up.

"Chairman."

He Boyan was wearing a black shirt, suit and trousers, and his bones were clearly holding a square lighter. He rarely smoked and drank. If he didn't want to, few people could force him to socialize. However, today it was abnormal. He found a box of cigarettes from the depths of the drawer, pulled out one in his mouth, and waited until he left the office to light the lighter.

With a bang, the flames ignited cigarettes, and the wisps of spiciness drifted away. He Boyan lowered his eyes and stood still.

He took two sips of cigarettes in silence, loosely clamped it in his fingers, looked at Gao Jiaxu's work, and stopped as he glanced over the stack of books.