Fox pretends to be a sheep

The mobile phone buzzed and vibred one after another, which made people wonder whether its owner cheated someone and then ran away.

A white hand turned off the mobile phone tremblingly, put it in his pocket, and stuffed it into it.

Tang Tang shrank his neck cowardly, holding a glass of hot milk worriedly, and wandered back to the recording studio while thinking about it. When he pushed the door open, he saw Fan Zijin bending over and adjusting the recording equipment for him.

He held the cup of hot milk, obediently sat in the swivel chair, and gradually let himself free to think about it. That day, he bought snacks and was about to lift his legs to go home. The skill suddenly prompted the protagonist to attack He Boyan and Xiangcang to appear nearby, and his mood was unstable. Please pay attention to safety.

It is no exaggeration to say that Tang Tang immediately tightened the backyard. When he was in a dilemma, Fan Zijin happened to ask him in the backstage of Yundou if he would like to come to voice the radio drama. One of the requests required him to go to the dubbing club, and the company would arrange a place for him to live.

Tang Tang felt guilty. He took the snacks in his big pocket, agreed to Fan Zijin's request, threw the other two attacks downstairs, and ran away...

And this run is three days.

"Okay, it's done." Fan Zijin straightened up and compared with Tang Tang, who was more than 1.6 meters tall, he was like a hill, and the big man of 1.93 meters was even taller than Xiang Cang and He Boyan.

Grey suit trousers, simple white shirt, in order to adjust the recording equipment for him, the sleeves were rolled up, revealing strong and powerful arms, and the wrists were wearing a mechanical watch.

Too tall does not make the man look clumsy and powerful, but has a leisurely and free temperament.

"Oh, okay." Tang Tang drank a sip of milk silently and secretly rubbed himself to hope that he could grow taller. After all, he was really tired to look up all the time. At least he could break through 1.7 meters?!

"Has Weibo been opened?"

Fan Zijin adjusted the equipment and turned to look at the clever teenager holding milk over there. He played the main attack sound out of the circle, and his low voice was leisurely. He gently put his hand on the black solid wood table: "In a few days, you will issue an announcement. Don't forget to pay attention to the official blog of the broadcasting agency. And..."

The man looked at him with a smile in his eyebrows: "He Boyan and Xiang Cang didn't know where to find out that you were with me, and... entrust me to take good care of you." He said slowly, "So I'm curious, what's the relationship between you three?"

"Puff--"

Tang Tang sprayed out a mouthful of milk and covered his mouth and coughed. He bowed up and trembled in pain, which scared Fan Zijin. He quickly got up and walked to him and reached out and patted him on the back.

"Slow down and take a small breath."

"Wow..."

The teenager coughed. Fan Zijin squatted down worriedly and patted him on the back while observing how he was doing. However, if he was concerned, he suddenly got stuck in his throat at this time.

The teenager frowned slightly painfully, trembled finely, and the end of his eyes were forced out a touch of red. The tears were wet and his eyelashes. The white liquid meandered down from the cracks of his fingers, and even dripped into the neckline of the sweater, just like licking the delicate snow skin.

Fan Zijin stared at the snow-white film, and after a few seconds, he forcibly tore his eyes off. The trembling teenager took a breath, gradually calmed down, and let go of the hand he had been covering.