The little anchor's toes can't touch the floor

The a4 paper was scattered all over the ground, and the yellow content was also highlighted by the teenager's diligence, and the tone was marked next to it.

Tang Tang turned his back to Fan Zijin, and his buttocks were next to the man's thigh. The height difference was almost 30 centimeters, which made him sit on the man's lap and his toes could not touch the ground. His beautiful face perfectly interpreted the confusion.

After a few seconds, he finally reacted. He lowered his head and hugged Fan Zijin's hand. He was a little angry.

"What are you doing? Let go, let go of me."

"No, this sentence is wrong." Fan Zijin smiled and hugged the teenager in his arms closer. The soft buttocks under the jeans were firmly pressed against the bulging stiffness of his crotch.

The teenager in his arms suddenly stiffened, and his beautiful eyes were like a frightened deer. He even stopped breaking his hand and trembled when he touched his cool fingertips, as if trying to hide his panic.

The sun shone into the recording room, and the glass window was adjusted into one direction. The sleeves of Fan Zijin's white shirt rolled up and sat casually on the leather sofa, while the little boy in a milky white sweater sat on his long legs wrapped in gray suit trousers.

"You should say..." The well-boned hand, along the cracks of the milky white sweater, went in, breathed his sensitive ears, and taught in a low voice with a smile: "Your Majesty, please let go of me,... Please forgive me."

The delicate body under the palm of his hand trembled. The teenager seemed to have sawed his mouth. He was held in his arms and touched by him. Fan Zijin whispered in his ear, and the other hand touched his trousers...

"Wow, don't!!"

The teenager who pretended to be dead suddenly began to struggle. He sobbed and wanted to escape, but was dragged back by his waist. No matter how he struggled with his legs, it was useless. Such a short one could not turn over any waves. His clothes were thrown down one by one, and his cotton underwear lay alone on the clean floor.

"Good boy, don't move."

He untied his belt, took out the stiff desire full of blue veins, and stuffed it into the buttocks of the teenager. The purple-red meat stem squeezed into the softness, which brought the heat made Tang Tang's body tremble, but the man sighed and shook his waist.

The ferocious can't be caught. There is a big step forward, and it is gathered together with the young man's soft pink meat stick, like a fierce wolf and the soft Mianyang, which is really two extremes.

"Fan...Brother Fan," Tang Tang looked down at the purple sex organ in and out of his white legs, seemed to struggle and move around, and begged in a low voice: "Don't do this, I'm afraid... Don't do this."

"What are you afraid of?"

Fan Zijin smiled. The teenager in his arms was fragrant and soft, and his legs were still trembling with his things. He looked pitiful, but...

He is not a human.

The man was very calm and self-awallingly gave himself the title of beast. He held the teenager's waist in both hands and easily lifted him up. The big glans with flowing water hit his chrysanthemum hole.

Tang Tang suddenly soared in the air, pretending to be forced to twist his waist and raise his buttocks, as if trying to escape from the control of his big hand, but his white buttocks trembled a little delicate flesh, and his throat overflowed with a small sobs. He was very scared: "Don't... Fan, Brother Fan, don't whine..."

"Shh, don't be afraid... The breath of the moaning just now is unstable. Why don't we practice it, huh? Is it okay..."

Fan Zijin straightened his waist, and the big glans put a few chrysanthemum holes on his head. The pink and closed place was squeezed and "bo" and opened a small mouth shyly.